1 2 3 ... 441
logdog
logdog GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/2/13 7:33 p.m.

As a compliment to the Minor Rant thread, I thought we needed a Minor Confession one.

Sometimes, when nobody is looking, I eat olives or pickles out of the jar without using a fork.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
5/2/13 7:36 p.m.

I like to eat raw ground beef with salt and pepper, and I don't use a fork for that either.

Stefan (Not Bruce)
Stefan (Not Bruce) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/2/13 7:44 p.m.

I pick my nose.....

I don't use a fork for that either ;)

logdog
logdog GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
5/2/13 7:49 p.m.

It makes me laugh to secretly flip people off that I dont like at work. Childish? Yes. But I do it everyday.

fasted58
fasted58 UberDork
5/2/13 7:50 p.m.
logdog wrote: Sometimes, when nobody is looking, I eat olives or pickles out of the jar without using a fork.

thas ok, the brine will kill any germs

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
5/2/13 7:54 p.m.

I sometimes.......oh, never mind, you said minor confession.

DrBoost
DrBoost PowerDork
5/2/13 7:56 p.m.

I sang along to Mmmm Bop when it first came out.

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado UltimaDork
5/2/13 8:05 p.m.

I'm a big fan of the original "Kung Fu" TV series. I even own the first season on DVD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCyJRXvPNRo

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
5/2/13 8:09 p.m.

I got the JG Wentworth TV jingle in at least 5 people's heads today. No one deserves that.

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
5/2/13 8:13 p.m.

The only SUV that I would consider driving voluntarily is the Aztec. Yellow, please.

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy UltraDork
5/2/13 8:23 p.m.

I like Hugh Grant movies.

oldtin
oldtin UltraDork
5/2/13 8:26 p.m.

sometimes I send earworms to coworkers.

high school confessions - it was me and my friends that hoisted a vw beetle shell onto the 3rd floor roof - I dumped 4,000 marbles in the front hallway and dropped a lit m-80 in the boys room toilet, and flushed - it made a nice muffled "whump".

logdog
logdog GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
5/2/13 8:42 p.m.
DrBoost wrote: I sang along to Mmmm Bop when it first came out.

You still do.

mndsm
mndsm PowerDork
5/2/13 8:50 p.m.

I pretty much refuse to pour myself a glass of anything. If it's in a jug/bottle/carton in the fridge, I drink from it.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/2/13 9:07 p.m.

I argue just to argue, especially when the entire argument is kind of silly (fonts, PC vs. Mac, etc.)

Ojala
Ojala GRM+ Memberand Reader
5/2/13 9:07 p.m.

I hate p71s

I love beaked Acuras

FranktheTank
FranktheTank HalfDork
5/2/13 9:14 p.m.

I don't really expect my GF to get me more food when I slide her my empty plate at my moms. I just like to watch her try to decide whether to ignore it, fill it or clean it.

turbojunker
turbojunker HalfDork
5/2/13 9:33 p.m.
Appleseed wrote: I got the JG Wentworth TV jingle in at least 5 people's heads today. No one deserves that.

My brain involuntarily sang "877 CASH NOW" to itself halfway through your post.

Secretariata
Secretariata GRM+ Memberand Reader
5/2/13 9:34 p.m.
oldtin wrote: high school confessions - it was me and my friends that hoisted a vw beetle shell onto the 3rd floor roof - I dumped 4,000 marbles in the front hallway and dropped a lit m-80 in the boys room toilet, and flushed - it made a nice muffled "whump".

I masterminded the "borrowing" of approximately 2000 for sale signs that were placed in front of my HS as a senior prank. I was also responsible for the naming of our powder puff football team the "'nads". Teachers & staff didn't get it until the game started and we began cheering "Go 'nads!"

Lesley
Lesley PowerDork
5/2/13 9:46 p.m.

Sometimes I spend the entire workday in my pjs.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/2/13 9:52 p.m.
Appleseed wrote: I got the JG Wentworth TV jingle in at least 5 people's heads today. No one deserves that.

I hope it was on the opera voice.

I was in Home Depot wearing an old Tony Stewart T-shirt without realizing it. After the third time explaining I didn't work there I just started sending everyone to aisle 24.

Zomby Woof
Zomby Woof UberDork
5/2/13 9:53 p.m.
EastCoastMojo wrote: I like to eat raw ground beef with salt and pepper, and I don't use a fork for that either.

My wife does that. I don't get it.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
5/2/13 10:35 p.m.

Ghetto steak tartare.

Neckromacr
Neckromacr Reader
5/2/13 11:00 p.m.

I sing my cat a theme song.

pres589
pres589 SuperDork
5/2/13 11:10 p.m.

When I read the thread title, "When you spend a month in Texas..." I completed the sentence with "I'd probably end up killing myself to end it sooner."

1 2 3 ... 441

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
U8vnKtKlUX0YVafDrLr9RHmpz1cgBG2YwslUsfvKzjHZ1D1SEnwlTQXTDtNDWrhf