1 2 3
Conquest351
Conquest351 Reader
4/12/11 8:38 p.m.
SVreX wrote:
Conquest351 wrote: I made this plan for my friend Nick. Feel free to steal it...
Did you draw that without scale? How come the toilets and the car headlights are about the same size?

We have huge headlights and small asses in Texas.

It was on the program like that. The beds are all supposed to be queen sized and the master bed is california king. I dunno what's up with the toilets. Did you notice there's toilets AND urinals in the bathrooms?

curtis73
curtis73 GRM+ Memberand Dork
4/12/11 10:51 p.m.

I understand a little better what you all are thinking now. Aside from lending agencies and realtors (which I now know courtesy of this thread) are there some sources where I can go to find out more regional stuff? E.G. building codes (or lack thereof), cost for things like permits, inspections, etc?

My best buddy is a plumber and he knows all that we need to know about the plumbing side of things, and also knows several other hearsay kinda information simply by working along side other contractors... but I want to know the truth from the standpoint of the municipality. I did some searches and came up with plenty of Amazon books on how to build a deck, but not really what I want to know.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
msIT9Lj946nMAbrIthg9SP9Krx7wZysV92cBzDH1j78HwWdWxEw1SX3BBMGevGMA