seann
seann Reader
9/26/08 2:11 p.m.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/27/world/africa/27pirates.html?hp

Pirates FTW

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
9/26/08 2:14 p.m.

The life of a Pirate is one non-stop party.

Rum > sake.

Wenches > pretty much anything else.

Han Solo > Luke Skywalker.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/26/08 2:15 p.m.

What they aren't telling you is that the pirates employed ninjas to actually do the hijacking... but nobody saw them.

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
9/26/08 2:20 p.m.

Not true. Ninjas are all cool about being able to leap stealthily onto a roof, but they don't have the centuries of experience on moving platforms that Pirates have.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/26/08 2:23 p.m.

These are the guys that were used:

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Ninja_Pirate

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
9/26/08 2:25 p.m.

Those aren't ninjas though. Those are ninja-pirates. A fusion of all that is awesome. 50% Ninja + 50% Pirate + 100% Awesome.

Edit: I hear at least one Ninja-Pirate has been sighted frequenting motorsports events...

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
9/26/08 2:36 p.m.

its not over..

enters ninja stealth mode

hotrodlarry
hotrodlarry New Reader
9/26/08 3:38 p.m.

pirates....

...cause you never see ninjas with wenches , do ya?

Osterkraut
Osterkraut Reader
9/26/08 3:50 p.m.
The article said:There is even a pirate spokesman (who could not be reached for comment on Friday.)

Yaaaar! I was with me wenches!

16vCorey
16vCorey Dork
9/26/08 4:50 p.m.
hotrodlarry wrote: pirates.... ...cause you never see ninjas with wenches , do ya?

That's because you never see ninjas at all.

PHeller
PHeller Reader
9/26/08 5:07 p.m.

I picture this ending with a really cool covert operation involving some highly specialized commando force that will likely be recounted by Tom Clancy.

MitchellC
MitchellC Reader
9/26/08 11:39 p.m.
hotrodlarry wrote: pirates.... ...cause you never see ninjas with wenches , do ya?

The girls who get with ninjas knows what's coming to them if they open their mouths. Ever wonder why sushi made at home never tastes as good as the stuff you get out? You're using the wrong kind of meat.

Tommy Suddard
Tommy Suddard GRM+ Member
9/28/08 5:56 p.m.

Ninjas. Duh.

Here's Proof.

Volksroddin
Volksroddin Reader
9/28/08 6:55 p.m.

Na Pirates are still cooler......beer,wenches Duh! Those are thing you can use every day

hotrodlarry
hotrodlarry New Reader
9/28/08 8:03 p.m.
The girls who get with ninjas knows what's coming to them if they open their mouths. Ever wonder why sushi made at home never tastes as good as the stuff you get out? You're using the wrong kind of meat.

awesome...LOL

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
D8duc7KNb5dNJUDpfLutoEawiXFU3gQBXPd2LQXNBGHBU8kEz84ByRhhUN8x7vXt