1 ... 4 5 6
Capt Slow
Capt Slow Reader
12/24/08 1:53 p.m.

It does damm, I hate it when I repost crap...

Hey have you guys seen this video of a rally driver named ken practicing at an airport ???

I should go dig that up and po....

never mind

Mental
Mental SuperDork
12/26/08 4:57 p.m.
ignorant wrote: so actually he did fight chuck norris in game of death even if it is inserted footage from another movie.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_of_Death sorry buddy. but technically I am correct and you look like a wench.

From your source;

wiki said: Although Chuck Norris is credited as starring in the movie, his role is limited to clips from Way of the Dragon inserted into the film.

Your initial quote;

ignorant wrote: when chuck norris fought bruce lee it was at the beginning of the movie, game of death.. 1 man was alive after the filming had ended... 1 man was not..

When they fought, it was Return of the Dragon.Even by your source, I am right. I may look like a wench, but only becuase your Mother is on top of me (please accept this as good natured ribbing in a very silly thread)

NickD
NickD UberDork
2/21/19 10:45 a.m.

Canoe!

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/21/19 11:11 a.m.

11 years. A new record!

sleepyhead
sleepyhead GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
2/21/19 11:51 a.m.

Zombie Thread, Canoe Deleted

feel free to pick up where it left off... since the science of ninjas and pirates has advanced significantly in the interim

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
2/21/19 12:35 p.m.

I can't believe this site is still up, but if want to know the REAL truth, enter if you dare:

http://www.realultimatepower.net/

(this might be linked earlier in the tread, but I didn't want to sift through)

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan UltraDork
2/21/19 3:04 p.m.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
2/21/19 3:25 p.m.

The only thing I see Ninjas destroying are motorcycle squids.

Pirates are relevant enough to have Tom Hanks make a movie about it. And it wasn't a period piece.

Old_Town
Old_Town New Reader
2/22/19 1:43 p.m.

VS

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
2/22/19 7:01 p.m.

Shipwreck had the best lines. Advantage: pirates.

Knurled.
Knurled. GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/22/19 7:30 p.m.
confuZion3 said:

I don't even know why we still debate this. Isn't it obvious that Ninjas > Pirates?

I have studied the documentary Dr. McNinja and it is pretty clear thay ninjas are the victor.

1 ... 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9EEgCW7RYytpAJ5tTvVX3iUxNRc3muwoS1j4aD9mmQkidFeOGJJU40xh6mCPS294