1 2
ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
9/27/22 3:44 p.m.

add Timesuck to the list

californiamilleghia
californiamilleghia UltraDork
9/27/22 3:55 p.m.

I do not know where to find it , but Yes Minister and Yes prime minister are a pretty good look at UK government in a funny , ironic way , 

Some are on BBC  Radio 4 extra ,  you can also look on YouTube for the TV show.

Cheers

californiamilleghia
californiamilleghia UltraDork
9/27/22 3:55 p.m.

Double post...sorry

frenchyd
frenchyd MegaDork
9/27/22 4:02 p.m.

The last open Road by BSLevy. 

classicJackets (FS)
classicJackets (FS) SuperDork
9/27/22 5:52 p.m.

Depending on your age and interest in general financial topics, the only podcast I've really ever been able to sit down and listen to is Money With Katie. She is a millennial and it's tilted that way, but pretty good content. One recent episode was how to FIRE, effectively with minimizing taxes (and she ran specific examples with numbers, really enjoyed it).

To each their own - good luck, that's a long commute.

psteav (Forum Supporter)
psteav (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/27/22 6:06 p.m.

Armchair Expert w/ Dax Shepard.  Imagine if Joe Rogan were still an idiot, but knew he was an idiot and was only interested in getting smarter.  Good mix of interviews with celebs and authors/scientists/etc.

Revisionist History with Malcolm Gladwell is pretty good.

If you're a movie buff, especially a bad movie buff, you should check out How Did This Get Made?  It's a bit of an acquired taste but it is hilarious.

psteav (Forum Supporter)
9/27/22 6:08 p.m.
RevRico said:

2 bears 1 cave with Bert Kreischer and Tom Segura, in the same vane the Bertcast is pretty decent. 

Also Your Mom's House, which is a similar vein. Tom Segura and his wife Christina Pazitsky, usually interviewing comedians.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
9/27/22 6:27 p.m.
psteav (Forum Supporter) said:

Armchair Expert w/ Dax Shepard.  Imagine if Joe Rogan were still an idiot, but knew he was an idiot and was only interested in getting smarter.  Good mix of interviews with celebs and authors/scientists/etc.

I used to listen to this one, but its paywalled for me now.  I enjoyed a lot of the episodes quite a bit.

Oh, How Did This Get Made is fantastic, if you enjoy poking fun at bad movies.  I recommend starting with the episode on either Face Off or Conair, then follow those with Fast 5, 6, 7, etc.

psteav (Forum Supporter)
9/27/22 6:31 p.m.

In reply to ProDarwin :

I think they went Spotify exclusive.  I've been paying for it since long before it had any podcasts, so I just moved all my podcast listening over from Stitcher.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LEvHciQS4ZM1kbOlkpleUHUvIHTGkzfQP66H9UrrS95jLJIEcCweKxDFl67vsw18