Gimp
Gimp GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/3/08 9:58 p.m.

And they arrived on my birthday!

Show me what you got... (thanks again GRM!)

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/4/08 1:29 p.m.

Mine haven't arrived yet. The box of swag must be sooooo heavy that it travels slowly. I think they sent me a 302 for the MG.

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/4/08 1:39 p.m.

your welcome for voting for your POS.

happy birthday old man.

P71
P71 GRM+ Memberand New Reader
6/4/08 2:53 p.m.

Wonder how much it cost GRM to ship that table?

Keith
6/4/08 3:09 p.m.

Dude, it's not just a table. It's a whole dining room set!

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/4/08 3:59 p.m.

You got screwed on the window though... I bet it was one of the old ones at Casa GRM.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
6/4/08 5:06 p.m.
Keith wrote: Dude, it's not just a table. It's a whole dining room set!

Never mind the shipping, the packing job was a pain in the butt.

Keith
6/5/08 1:29 p.m.

I got mine!

A Ford Racing windbreaker, a media guide for the 2005 World Challenge, the 2003 NASCAR PC game, Motor Oil for a Guys Soul v.II, steekers, a copy of the in-car coach guidelines for the Street Survival course (I'm pretty happy about this, I was considering starting this up in our area) and some sort of blender.

My coworkers are fighting over the NASCAR game.

thatsnowinnebago
thatsnowinnebago GRM+ Memberand New Reader
6/5/08 2:01 p.m.

a blender eh? I would be willing to buy said blender for the princely sum of $20.

John Brown
6/5/08 2:33 p.m.

David (or JG) did anyone end up with those cool white trinkets in their swag bag?

Osterkraut
Osterkraut New Reader
6/5/08 3:32 p.m.

Mine arrived. I'll post pictures and stuff once I clear out some floor space in my apartment.

fiat22turbo
fiat22turbo GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/5/08 6:20 p.m.

Man, I wish I'd gotten some votes..... I'd have loved to have gotten a blender as the one I have now doesn't crush ice well at all.

Jealous!

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
6/5/08 7:15 p.m.
Keith wrote: I got mine! A Ford Racing windbreaker, a media guide for the 2005 World Challenge, the 2003 NASCAR PC game, Motor Oil for a Guys Soul v.II, steekers, a copy of the in-car coach guidelines for the Street Survival course (I'm pretty happy about this, I was considering starting this up in our area) and some sort of blender. My coworkers are fighting over the NASCAR game.

Keith is such a troublemaker.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/5/08 7:47 p.m.

Yeah, there's no way you'd give up that windbreaker.

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
6/5/08 8:00 p.m.
John Brown wrote: David (or JG) did anyone end up with those cool white trinkets in their swag bag?

No way. I'm keeping those safe, along with a rather fascinating picture of poopshovel and a rejected $2002 Challenge logo I designed that can never be shown.

Insurance.

jg

John Brown
6/6/08 6:34 a.m.

See everyone all the COOL stuff is being kept ;)

AudiMike
AudiMike Reader
6/6/08 5:00 p.m.

Ahh that sucks. No one liked my old Audi enough to put in a vote for it!!! Anyway the winnings sure look good.

And just to show that I don't know all what is that said black box at the bottom? Is it a super charger or something?

Mike K

Strizzo
Strizzo HalfDork
6/6/08 6:24 p.m.

its a blender

1967cutlass
1967cutlass
6/6/08 8:23 p.m.

Wait we win something for the readers ride in the magazine deal? Showing off to my friends was enough but jeez

EDIT: This also may be something else entirely, my IBM died and I haven't made it to the forum for a long time :(

grtechguy
grtechguy Dork
6/9/08 8:24 p.m.

hmm....I didn't get anything...

but my bike needs a couple stickers..

hint hint.

nickel_dime
nickel_dime HalfDork
6/11/08 5:30 p.m.

Mine came today. I got a box of cool books, stickers, a dash plaque and a set of flash cards of 50's era cars mostly European. The flash cards are in German I think but what ever the language they're cool to look at.

Thanks Guys and thanks for voting for my car.

If my girlfriend looks for me just tell her I'm in the library.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
JfEn8WUHIJTyidUAyxuft7K4U8iZvxIQfsZ118B3DLkpJDcTwvTQWh2pvHld6rTS