P3PPY
P3PPY GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
11/6/20 10:54 a.m.

I've been lending a hand to a friend of mine looking to startup a dumpster service in the Warrensburg, MO area. His initial plan was to start small with up to five standard lawncare-style trailers to rent out for remodeling demo, etc., but is now considering investing a bit more at startup and future-proofing by getting actual roll off dumpsters.
Does the hive have any recommendations on brands or features? He's willing to travel 

Literally all I've got is Wastequip in Eagleville Tn. 

NoviceClass
NoviceClass New Reader
11/7/20 10:18 a.m.

Years ago we bought a gooseneck roll off trailer and about 15 12 yard boxes from Nedland Industries in Wisconsin. They were a great company to deal with, and if memory serves, they were able to get the equipment delivered to us in Oklahoma.  The trailer and boxes were good quality, the boxes lasted at least 15 years or so before some started to rust on the bottom and needed repair. We just used a 1 ton GM flatbed to pull the trailer around.

A few years after we bought them, we went back to Nedland to get an actual heavy duty roll off International truck to use instead of the trailer and flatbed. When we bought that, the owner of the company picked up me and a friend at the Minn/St. Paul airport, drove us to his facility to pick up the truck and drive it home.

We are still using all of the equipment, so I would definitely recommend Nedland. 

https://nedland.com/

P3PPY
P3PPY GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
11/7/20 8:30 p.m.

Thank you guys, I'll pass that along

dumpNroll
dumpNroll New Reader
8/11/23 10:39 a.m.

I haven't used a lot of different brands, but I'm a big fan of U-Dump roll off products, both the trailers and the custom roll off chassis. I haven't had mine as long, but I've seen some that 20+ years old still out working. I would definitely recommend them. https://udumptrailers.com

P3PPY
P3PPY GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/11/23 4:16 p.m.

Do they do roll off canoes, too?

dumpsterrent22
dumpsterrent22 New Reader
10/12/23 9:56 a.m.

When considering starting a dumpster service and investing in roll-off dumpsters, it's important to choose reliable equipment. Based on the user's recommendation, Nedland Industries in Wisconsin appears to be a reputable choice. Their gooseneck roll-off trailer and 12-yard boxes are known for quality and longevity.

Some key considerations when selecting roll-off dumpsters and equipment include:

1. Durability: Look for well-built, heavy-duty equipment that can withstand the rigors of the waste disposal industry.

2. Ease of use: Ensure the equipment is user-friendly for both your friend's team and the customers who will be renting the dumpsters.

3. Maintenance and repair support: Choose a supplier that provides maintenance and repair services to keep the equipment in good working condition.

4. Delivery options: Confirm whether the supplier can deliver the equipment to the desired location.

5. Long-term reliability: It's important to invest in equipment that will have a long service life to maximize the return on investment.

Considering the positive experience shared about Nedland Industries, it might be a good choice for your friend's dumpster service startup, especially if they value quality and durability in their equipment.

dumpster-rentals.net

P3PPY
P3PPY GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/12/23 10:13 a.m.

lots of canoes!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xJa9exTAJnE9mteorcgGTGmmO45o7uQHdgvOcRqeGoBm12l44Jipbs71xHvdeETq