1 2
iceracer
iceracer MegaDork
6/30/20 5:53 p.m.

Quincy Market .  Is it open ? 

Wally (Forum Supporter)
Wally (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/30/20 6:02 p.m.

No one made the obvious suggestion?  Leave.

Seriously though the last time I went for a day we did the aquarium and part of the Freedom Trail. It was a very enjoyable day. 

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy UltimaDork
6/30/20 6:56 p.m.
Wally (Forum Supporter) said:

No one made the obvious suggestion?  Leave.

I've been to Boston for work 10x and had three major vacations there. Both Islands, the cape, every famous spot including Cape Cod Potato Chips, and the freedom trail 3x.  I even helped my son move into a $1500 studio apartment over Labor Day weekend two years ago if your familiar with that craziness.

Last June was a full week visiting my son and I told my wife I never need to vacation in Boston the rest of my life.  

XLR99 (Forum Supporter)
XLR99 (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand Dork
7/3/20 4:39 p.m.

Just happened to see this on FB:

The American Heritage Museum will open Wednesday July 8th! Standard hours will be Wednesday through Sunday, 10 AM to 5 PM. We ask that all visitors wear face masks while visiting the indoor spaces per state requirements. We have been closed since March - so will be really great to see all of you again soon!
Please spread the word! We have been cleaning and polishing for months now. Everything is in ship-shape and ready! We are going to be hosting our first Tank Demo Days, August 15th and 16th. Visit the news and events page on our website for more information.

I'm guessing some of the other sites will be able to open next week as well. 
Or you could scout CL and do a Fly and Drive like I did last time I was there..
preach
preach GRM+ Memberand Reader
7/3/20 5:06 p.m.

Kelly's Roast Beef

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
6x5EK0UcdkMmBNDgH4QhV2kyqhW5jnMPUERIuNyiFKodpK7OFCb3b832RwWcigdN