1 2 3
N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
12/21/20 11:11 a.m.

Just saw this, just subbed on my fav platform. Looking forward to listening. A friend of mine convinced me to fire up the podcasts again, and I convinced him that we would be best served practicing for the time being while distancing. Once I get done with my new office/studio we'll be going live with a non-car related show this time.

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
12/28/20 12:54 p.m.

Tonight is a thing! 

If you've managed to find us on Facebook or Instagram (look for Track Walking Podcast) we're doing a live question answer based off questions you ask us while we're recording. I think we're just taking questions real time and the show will air later, but I'm not 100% sure. Word is that we'll be live from 7:00 pm eastern time tonight, December 28. Come find up and ask us silly questions. laugh

mazdeuce - Seth
12/28/20 7:31 p.m.

In which Nonak actively trys to derail our podcast. That was fun, thanks for that. cheeky

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ PowerDork
12/28/20 7:36 p.m.

In reply to mazdeuce - Seth :

Any time! laugh

Now I have to try to be patient and wait for the episode so I can find out what you actually said.

Slippery (Forum Supporter)
Slippery (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
12/28/20 8:18 p.m.

I tried following on the IG live for a minute but it was only one person talking, I could not hear the other person ... it started becoming awkward and I left lol. 

I could not figure out why the other person said the '87 Land Rover was the worst car he ever had. I think that was you Seth as I remember you having one of those. 

mazdeuce - Seth
12/28/20 9:15 p.m.

In reply to Slippery (Forum Supporter) :

Yea, we thought we understood technically how to have both of us on there, but then we didn't. We had to make the call of cancelling it or just powering through with only Scott being visible/audible to the audience real time. The audio from both of us will be on the podcast when it gets released in a few weeks. 

The good news is, we learned how not to do a thing, so the next step is to actually do the thing correctly. The questions real time were a lot of fun, so we're going to figure it out. 

Slippery (Forum Supporter)
Slippery (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
12/28/20 9:45 p.m.

I am not sure how podcasts work, but I will try to figure it out and sign up. 

On the IG live, if you have a personal IG account, you can probably ask to be invited into that video and them you both show at the same time. I have seen quite a few instagram lives with two people on them. 

apexanimal
apexanimal New Reader
12/29/20 8:54 a.m.

In reply to Slippery (Forum Supporter) :

There it is... i knew there was a way...

next time!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ PowerDork
1/12/21 6:57 a.m.

When Seth says he likes me during this episode after I've already made one segment confusing by asking an overly specific GRM question:

mazdeuce - Seth
1/12/21 7:29 a.m.

In reply to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :

I actually do like you and want to get you on the show, but I feel like I need to convice Scott to get weirder and weirder guests first. If we jump right to you, that's a big jump. cheeky

BlueInGreen - Jon (Forum Supporter)
BlueInGreen - Jon (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
1/23/21 6:18 p.m.

I really enjoyed the last one.

Between the spec Fit article and you guys gushing about them, I kinda want to start shopping for a first gen Fit :)

Subscriber-unavailabile
Subscriber-unavailabile HalfDork
1/30/21 8:01 p.m.

Been really enjoying the show! I had an interesting topic pop up in my head listening today.

How do y'all balance the racing lifestyle with family? 
10 years ago I briefly enjoyed auto/rally x sadly couple times. Since then got married/kids, money was allocated where needed. 
Im now in a position where I can provide and go play, but.... I know it'll become a huge part of my life.

How do y'all, and where do y'all draw a balance between both? And keep everyone happy?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ PowerDork
2/15/21 8:17 a.m.

I'm assuming this thing comes from some other Honda racing group?  Was really hoping to hear about it when this week's guest mentioned which plant he works at:

mazdeuce - Seth
2/15/21 10:52 p.m.

In reply to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :

I don't think that's an HMA project. I can ask Karl if he knows who it belongs to. 

mazdeuce - Seth
2/15/21 10:55 p.m.

In reply to Subscriber-unavailabile :

Missed.this when you posted, sorry, glad you're enjoying the show. We've actually discussed having spouses/significant others on to talk balanve but those questions are hard to answer honestly in public. It's hard. I gave up all motorsport and even my GRM subscription for 8 years when my kids were little. I still struggle with balance. We should discuss it. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ PowerDork
2/16/21 10:55 a.m.

The idea that there is somebody out there who decided to prep a brand new Honda Passport as a rally car, independent of the racing team at the Honda factory that produces the Passport, didn't even occur to me.  Get THAT person on the podcast!cheeky

mazdeuce - Seth
3/30/21 8:31 p.m.

If you want to hear my kid tell stories exactly like me, you can listen to the latest episode. It was fun to record. 

APEowner
APEowner GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/30/21 8:48 p.m.
mazdeuce - Seth said:

If you want to hear my kid tell stories exactly like me, you can listen to the latest episode. It was fun to record. 

I'm looking forward to it!

Number1Gaza
Number1Gaza GRM+ Memberand Reader
6/1/21 8:52 p.m.

I am evidently very slow on the uptake.  I didn't know you had a podcast.  This is instantly top of the list material, alongside my hockey podcasts.  As my wife reminds me weekly, I have too many hobbies.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ PowerDork
8/16/21 8:19 a.m.

I'm glad to hear you guys are back, and also feeling directly attacked by your "vocation vs. what you actually enjoy"  discussion on the latest episode.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ PowerDork
12/6/21 9:23 a.m.

Still listening, was fun to hear my name, and I will totally smuggle drugs with you if it brings back proper showroom stock racing.

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
Robbie (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/9/21 11:56 a.m.
BROtorGuy said:

In reply to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :

Dude that's illegal.  I wouldn't say that.  

Are you the craziest canoe in the world? 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ PowerDork
12/9/21 12:05 p.m.

In reply to Robbie (Forum Supporter) :

Let him keep going it's getting good, he just started a thread!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ PowerDork
1/10/22 9:52 a.m.
1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
HU2epalEpNNC8mnbHnXVWnIXAX15mLdbxCEbu3yd6MvF1XKJFiBQfkQRJ4rSAq13