1 2 3 4 ... 6
turbojunker
turbojunker HalfDork
6/23/11 8:22 p.m.
JoeyM wrote:
dollraves wrote: And, well, this is the kind of convo I get off dating sites - not including the top 2 entries (WARNING: Fowl language, TMI and disturbing and/or adult concepts may be included...): http://dollraves.livejournal.com/tag/guy%26doll
Couldn't get past the "adult content notice" but I'll take your word for it that things went badly. Sorry.

I had to hit refresh after I told it I was at least 14.

z31maniac
z31maniac SuperDork
6/23/11 8:46 p.m.

Curvy women are real women.

I leave the salad eating, shopping in the girl section women to someone else.

Derick Freese
Derick Freese Dork
6/23/11 8:59 p.m.

You guys met my wife at the Challenge this past year, right? I like big girls.

Actually, I think most skinny girls need to eat a sammich. This whole obsession with absolute size is asinine. When a "plus size" model is a size 12, we really need to rethink real beauty.

Lesley
Lesley SuperDork
6/23/11 9:29 p.m.

I'm small, but sturdy

Nitroracer
Nitroracer SuperDork
6/23/11 9:45 p.m.

I have no problem dating a bigger girl, my girlfriend right now is no twig and I think shes a sexy red head.

carguy123
carguy123 SuperDork
6/23/11 9:51 p.m.

Been gone since I first posted. This hasn't gone anything like I thought it would.

JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
6/23/11 10:19 p.m.

carguy123: IIRC, you weren`t a fan of the plus sized pin-ups I put in the hotlink thread.

carguy123
carguy123 SuperDork
6/23/11 10:53 p.m.
JoeyM wrote: carguy123: IIRC, you weren`t a fan of the plus sized pin-ups I put in the hotlink thread.

Well there's plus size and then there's PLUS sized.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid HalfDork
6/23/11 10:54 p.m.
Josh wrote: Size 14. Otherwise known as "Large". Care to retract your statement?

right click ---> save picture as......

JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
6/23/11 11:06 p.m.
carguy123 wrote:
JoeyM wrote: carguy123: IIRC, you weren`t a fan of the plus sized pin-ups I put in the hotlink thread.
Well there's plus size and then there's PLUS sized.

for the record, I thought they were cute. Then again, I made my grill out of a box fan and a washing machine. You could argue that I am a bit of a statistical outlier.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/23/11 11:13 p.m.
dollraves wrote: there are plenty of guys out there who are fine with curvier, or even chunkier, women. Even in the multi-X range. And, let's be realistic...there's a significantly greater number of attractive chunky women in this world than there are supermodels.

self-fulfilling prophecy: skinny girls get attention from boys, so fat girls put out to make up for their lack of skinny. then fat girls get attention from boys, so don't bother being not fat. also, boys learn that fat girls put out, so they start chubby-chasing.

like molly hatchet says in flirtin' with disaster, it ain't for everybody.

AngryCorvair
6/23/11 11:15 p.m.
EastCoastMojo wrote: I would respectfully suggest that there also doesn't need to be any Regular sized condoms then, because if you aren't man enough to need at least a Large or XL then you ain't getting any anyway, so what's the point?

magnums are still a little tight, but they seem to be pretty strong.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/23/11 11:26 p.m.

Angry P on the Lowenbrau ladies and gentlemen!

CarKid1989
CarKid1989 Dork
6/24/11 5:33 a.m.
JoeyM wrote:

for the record, I thought they were cute. Then again, I made my grill out of a box fan and a washing machine. You could argue that I am a bit of a statistical outlier.

AHHHH HAHAHAHAHHA

KATYB
KATYB Reader
6/24/11 6:41 a.m.

as a skinny girl who moves and wears anywear from a 3 to a 7 (yes juniors misses dont work with my body) i try to stay in the 7 to 9 range however i can not keep my wieght there...... i go up and down by 15 lbs constantly.... but keeping the wieght on has nothing to do with me dieting..... illl stop overeating rediculously and then off the wieght comes.(i avg eating around 4k cal a day over eating is over 6k. ) so lastly not all of us do wierd things to stay this size.... it just sorta happens for some of us.

i do agree that thier are alot of woman that should not wear the things they wear. at the nieghborhood pool just last night a woman with her kids mind you was there and her bikini well..... ewwww..... when rolls conceal everything your wearing making you appear naked its not a good thing.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon SuperDork
6/24/11 8:34 a.m.

I don't care for really skinny or really fat girls, everything else in between is just fine. Given a choice, I likes 'em best a few pounds over average.

I've checked out a few dating sites recently, you gals want to know my biggest turnoffs?

Number one, you scroll down through her 'ideals' and just about every one puts the bottom salary range they will accept at $75K and up. Some even set it at $100k and up. (This in an area where the median is $38K.)

Number two, in their description of themselves it says they want to be swept off their feet like a romance novel. I'm seeing a real big confusing of fantasy and reality. Been down that road, no thanks ain't going there again.

Duke
Duke SuperDork
6/24/11 8:43 a.m.
dollraves wrote: ...there are plenty of guys out there who are fine with curvier, or even chunkier, women. Even in the multi-X range. And, let's be realistic...there's a significantly greater number of attractive chunky women in this world than there are supermodels.

Count me in that category. I am absolutely unattracted to the skinny women who are held up as "models" over the last couple decades. There isn't a one of them who wouldn't be 10x better looking with 20 or 30 more pounds on her. I will never go for the fencepost-with-fake-boobs that seems so popular. Legs are supposed to taper from knee to hip and your thighs are supposed to be bigger than your calves.

KATYB
KATYB Reader
6/24/11 8:44 a.m.

ideally ya what girl wouldnt want a man who easily made enough to take care of her so she didnt have to work? if i could be a stay at home mom i would choose that so fulfilling.... however them saying that is thier ideal and that that is all they will take are different.... My partner will describe her ideal as a man! taller than her well built. loves camping and horses. and well paid. someone who plays the guitar and is a complete gentleman.... what she got is a 5'5(she is 5'10) weak girly girl who hates horses and camping(excuse me no hot shower and no power?!?!?!) i dont play any instruments altho i do sing .... guess my point is ideals versus who you fall in love with are very different. most of us as girls grow up with the fantasy of a man who will take care of us and sweep us off our feet.

carguy123
carguy123 SuperDork
6/24/11 8:47 a.m.

Having recently gone to a waterpark I'll say back boobs are the worst. Unfortunately since the women can't see they've got them, they try to ignore them and wear the smallest bathing suits.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Web Manager
6/24/11 9:00 a.m.

There are an awful lot of morbidly obese guys out there complaining about "fat chicks".

For instance, the idiot Southwest pilot that got in trouble for ranting—who wants to bet he isn't old, ugly, overweight, or all three?

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon SuperDork
6/24/11 9:01 a.m.

KATYB, not trying to start a flame war.

Many years ago I realized that fantasy and reality are entirely different things and that trying to chase fantasies is a sure route to misery. It seems you have learned the same.

But I have discovered there are a lot of 40 something women (I'm 53) who have not learned that basic truth. Makes a guy a bit gun shy, don'cha know.

Women who look for a well paid guy to take care of them will say at the outset 'gee, he makes big $, now I don't have to worry' will, after several years, tell everyone they hate the bastard's guts because all he does is work. Just how do they think the money gets there? Seen it happen too many times.

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
6/24/11 9:18 a.m.
Curmudgeon wrote: Many years ago I realized that fantasy and reality are entirely different things and that trying to chase fantasies is a sure route to misery.

Ah. So you've seen my garage....

Per Schroeder
Per Schroeder Technical Editor/Advertising Director
6/24/11 9:37 a.m.

While I'm long and I'm strong, and I'm down to get the friction on...I prefer women that are fit. Note--that means women that are athletic and in shape--not girls that look like they need an IV feeding.

I really don't mind a woman with curves. I just wish they wore clothes that actually fit and you didn't see rolls of flubber hanging out. "Mmm, Girl, you be a 16, not a 10...Furreal." That seems to be the trend these days—10lbs of putty in a five pound bag.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/24/11 9:41 a.m.

And why is it every pair of jeans sold to women today are low rise? To emphasize the muffin top? I am SOOOOO grateful that my favorite fuller figured gal has a modicum of style and taste (Not too much taste, she did marry me for chrissakes!)

AngryCorvair
6/24/11 9:49 a.m.
John Brown wrote: And why is it every pair of jeans sold to women today are low rise? To emphasize the muffin top? I am SOOOOO grateful that my favorite fuller figured gal has a modicum of style and taste (Not too much taste, she did marry me for chrissakes!)

yeah, a big -1 to sloppy chix rockin' plumber butt.

and Per, i had heard all those things about you.

from JG.

1 2 3 4 ... 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3cxneVMv3IxnDy2rHNNYzYqqOOOEfoaAKAHrIDUYEJqUnmUAn1Depnnjb3GqpCK1