PMRacing
PMRacing GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
5/19/22 1:06 p.m.

Are you looking for an in on the ground floor of a start up?  Are you into commercial trucks and engineering?  

We need people as our deadlines are tight and more than enough work to go around.

CAE 

Vehicle test and validation engineers

Battery test 

Brake engineer 

Controls engineers 

Steering engineers 

Electrical engineers 

Buyers

We are in Oak Park, Michigan. Things are a bit chaotic at times but if you are a self starter and can work with just a point of going in a direction, then let me know.  Great benefits and coworkers.  Things are coming together with major suppliers coming in and our manufacturing partner announced. 

Phil (at) philmatherracing (dot) com to contact me directly and I'll let you know the company (if you haven't googled the location already wink) and answer any questions.  Thanks!

Noddaz
Noddaz GRM+ Memberand UberDork
5/19/22 2:23 p.m.

Vehicle test and validation engineers

Somehow I don't think that part is what I think it is.   

Wahoo!  laugh  Test drive and abuse vehicles all day and report back when they break!

Good luck with the search!

wawazat
wawazat SuperDork
5/19/22 3:14 p.m.

I know that building and drive by it to get my dog to his favorite boarding spot.  This is the same building where Angry used to work though for a different company.  Small world.

PMRacing
5/19/22 3:40 p.m.

In reply to wawazat :

If you want to grab lunch when your swinging by someday, let me know!  I forgot AC worked in this building. So did my brother in law.

PMRacing
10/24/22 8:14 a.m.

We are hiring again!

Now that funding is here, we need people. GRM types would do well here. We need the "Get it done attitudes" while working with limited resources.  You've got to have the right attitude to work at a start up with lots of ups and downs, good and bad decisions and need to be able to focus on the goal while filtering noise. It's still risky but it is rewarding and fun.

Come Work With Me!

EDIT: One perk is we are a dog friendly office!

PMRacing
11/9/22 7:17 a.m.

No, we don't make canoes.  Buy I'll take the bump.  

The webpage is updated regularly. We also need CAE experts, CAD designers and engineers. 

Come work with me!

PMRacing
4/16/24 8:22 a.m.

Bump!  We're still hiring!  Over 100 employees now and still growing, ramping up for production. We need help and I want to work with more GRMers!

Come work with me!

EricM
EricM SuperDork
4/16/24 1:31 p.m.

It project manager, what is the pay scale?  Remote work available?

Me: IT Manager with a Masters degree in MIS.

classicJackets (FS)
classicJackets (FS) SuperDork
4/16/24 1:37 p.m.

Not the right time for me to apply, but if you're in office every day it would be cool to meet ya for lunch one day. I live super close, sent you a PM

WonkoTheSane
WonkoTheSane GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/16/24 1:41 p.m.
PMRacing said:

Bump!  We're still hiring!  Over 100 employees now and still growing, ramping up for production. We need help and I want to work with more GRMers!

Come work with me!

Any chance you need engineering prototypes, fixtures, tools etc. manufactured or CNC programming/tooling/advising?  :)  

PMRacing
4/17/24 11:08 a.m.
EricM said:

It project manager, what is the pay scale?  Remote work available?

Me: IT Manager with a Masters degree in MIS.

All I can say is if you see something on our site send a resume.  Can't hurt!

PMRacing
4/17/24 11:09 a.m.

In reply to classicJackets (FS) :

Replied

PMRacing
4/17/24 11:09 a.m.

In reply to WonkoTheSane :

PM me info and I can pass it on to our purchasing team.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
PklDliGTXe3YMkqKeSxfCPrJUF6PTqjU3Q08aXdpNyrQ1Y4FRXd0jqftjRjOyMoz