1 2 3
ratghia
ratghia Reader
12/30/09 7:48 p.m.

In the GTI I found a jeagermeister lighter under the driver seat. I also found a set of dress shoes and a black light in the trunk. I also found the original owners manual and a lot of hacked wiring.

JeepinMatt
JeepinMatt HalfDork
12/30/09 7:52 p.m.
Will wrote: .45ACP hollowpoint in a P71 (naturally). Not as good as a lot of the finds here.

I know some departments still use .45 ACP, but I thought most law enforcement used 9mm or .40 cal.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/30/09 8:51 p.m.

I need to buy more awesome cars.... I never find more than nasty stuck together change

Will
Will Reader
12/30/09 9:02 p.m.
JeepinMatt wrote:
Will wrote: .45ACP hollowpoint in a P71 (naturally). Not as good as a lot of the finds here.
I know some departments still use .45 ACP, but I thought most law enforcement used 9mm or .40 cal.

Most do, but there are still some agencies out there packing .45s. LAPD SWAT uses Kimber 1911s, for instance.

4eyes
4eyes Reader
12/30/09 10:03 p.m.

Dick Nixon campaign button.

1slowcrx
1slowcrx Reader
12/30/09 10:51 p.m.

found almost $50 in change in the BMW... It has a change holder in the center console and apparently the previous owner just kept putting change in and never using it! lol. I thought I won the slots when I took out the console hahaha

Apexcarver
Apexcarver SuperDork
12/30/09 11:07 p.m.
mad_machine wrote:
Gimp wrote: My Camaro, for the past six or so years, has been spitting out those yellow foam ear plugs. Hundreds of them, coming from all over. Just when I think I have them cleaned out, more show up, even after stripping the car to a shell and sand blasting it.
So that is where the black hole that eats all my ear plugs ends...

Have you been hanging out at the beach lately? I know the car was sandblasted, but I swear the sand we have swept out from under that car exceeds the volume of the nooks it could hide in! (we have a separate location that the sand is being swept to and plan to build a sand castle out of it)

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/30/09 11:40 p.m.
Apexcarver wrote:
mad_machine wrote:
Gimp wrote: My Camaro, for the past six or so years, has been spitting out those yellow foam ear plugs. Hundreds of them, coming from all over. Just when I think I have them cleaned out, more show up, even after stripping the car to a shell and sand blasting it.
So that is where the black hole that eats all my ear plugs ends...
Have you been hanging out at the beach lately? I know the car was sandblasted, but I swear the sand we have swept out from under that car exceeds the volume of the nooks it could hide in! (we have a separate location that the sand is being swept to and plan to build a sand castle out of it)

I work next to the beach actually

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
edfp34VYiMWDxQRCp5umB1TD1GkaBlxg3BvOzaZN2pEuk7mlYGGLZWGd7PPWTZkB