1 2 3 4
flountown
flountown Reader
7/13/11 11:39 a.m.

Well perhaps now the OP has re-saved money to purchase glasses. I myself have a few pairs of Carrera aviators. They are the first real expensive sunglasses I have purchased, but I got them used on eBay, the lens quality of the one pair is amazing, the others are more style than function though.

darkbuddha
darkbuddha HalfDork
7/13/11 1:09 p.m.

Whoa... 4 pages on which sunglasses. Personally, I buy what I can afford, which is usually cheap. The end up damaged either by me or the kids f'ing with 'em, so no point in buying expensive stuff. My favorites for cost, comfort, and style (in that order) are Pugs Gear: http://www.pugsgear.com/c-44-sunglasses.aspx, and they have goggles too. :)

ppdd
ppdd HalfDork
7/13/11 1:22 p.m.

My first pair of nice sunglasses are some prescription Ray-Bans like these but gray. Regular aviators look weird on my face but these are a bit more square and work for me.

Carbon fiber makes your eyes faster, too.

TenToeTurbo
TenToeTurbo Dork
8/7/11 10:11 p.m.

Since this thread is already all undead and whatnot, who can name these stunnaz?

Lesley
Lesley PowerDork
8/7/11 10:13 p.m.

I dunno... Versace?

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/8/11 11:42 a.m.

undead sunglasses? do they keep the zombies from bursting into flame.. or just to look cool when they gnaw on you?

FSP_ZX2
FSP_ZX2 Dork
8/8/11 11:57 a.m.

B&L Wayfarrer. If its good enough for jake and Elwood...good enough for me.

Jay
Jay UltraDork
3/9/12 10:38 a.m.

I swear this thread is the worst canoe magnet in existence. Maybe it's time to just close it.

fast_eddie_72
fast_eddie_72 UltraDork
3/9/12 10:54 a.m.
ultraclyde wrote: I really love my Tifosi shades for the interchangeable lenses - I can use them for cycling, driving, just hanging out. They look good and only cost about $60 with 3 sets of lenses at most bike shops or online. I do wish they were polarized, though - at least the normal gray lenses.

I loved mine too. I have the case and two lenses, but the glasses themselves are mia. Sucks. I may get another pair because I really did like them.

mtn
mtn MegaDork
3/9/12 10:55 a.m.
Jay wrote: I swear this thread is the worst canoe magnet in existence. Maybe it's time to just close it.

Agreed.

Jay
Jay UltraDork
5/18/12 4:22 a.m.

I rest my canoe-y case.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
TIH2GQDnRhDDLqy8boiraPoANOS6PTTthgp4jh2uzflEuyrekwLSdLDrvdz6ebYd