1 2
bgkast
bgkast GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
5/14/15 11:28 a.m.

I think this is just a ruse to dethrone GPS's dolphin berkeley post as the top rated post. The original post is already up to +29....

DuctTape&Bondo
DuctTape&Bondo Dork
5/14/15 12:00 p.m.

Not Real Advice
If you're on a Windows PC, get into the command prompt, if it's Win7 you can type CMD into the search bar. Then enter this; format c: /fs:NTFS

Then reboot.

Just kidding, don't do that.

gearheadmb
gearheadmb Reader
5/14/15 12:02 p.m.

I hit the vote up, it went up 1. I hit the ! it went down two. I'm not sure what any of these do, and Im okay with that.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
5/14/15 12:16 p.m.
Nick_Comstock wrote: In reply to 1988RedT2: That's what I was thinking too. On a random note, is there really anything worse than backsplash from a port-o-let?

Being inside one laying on it's side on the door comes to mind.

fritzsch
fritzsch Dork
5/14/15 12:37 p.m.

You're just spamming for upvotes man!

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
5/14/15 12:37 p.m.
bluej wrote:
Nick_Comstock wrote: In reply to 1988RedT2: That's what I was thinking too. On a random note, is there really anything worse than backsplash from a port-o-let?
when said port-o-let runs out of TP immediately after the splash.

I hate it when you're the first person in the morning who gets the icy backsplash.

2002maniac
2002maniac Dork
5/14/15 12:43 p.m.

LOL! This is now the 4th highest rated post.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
5/14/15 1:35 p.m.
1988RedT2 wrote: I've had the same thing happen. Usually, it's when I'm voting up a comment that is controversial and politically incorrect, so naturally I assume that there is a PC policeman behind the scenes reading each and every post and deciding whether or not to allow it to be voted up.

LOL! Ain't nobody got time for that. Seriously though, that is not the case.

KatieSuddard
KatieSuddard DaughterDork
5/14/15 2:41 p.m.

I've been randomly up voting posts on this thread, they all worked. But the ! took off two each time.

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter PowerDork
5/14/15 2:52 p.m.

I know how it works, but I'm not telling (at least not here on the board). I will say the implementation is out of date.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/14/15 7:32 p.m.
SVreX wrote:
Being inside one laying on it's side on the door comes to mind.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
5/14/15 8:12 p.m.

In reply to mad_machine:

Chipotle...

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/14/15 10:34 p.m.

I am betting I takes away your original plus vote then takes away another vote as the negative. If you try to vote down a post before voting it up it should only go down by one

fasted58
fasted58 UltimaDork
5/14/15 10:42 p.m.

On mobile I scroll right finger or thumb and hit ! from time to time.

bearmtnmartin
bearmtnmartin GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/15/15 12:57 a.m.

How come when I hit the quote button I get a screen that just says "broke"

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/15/15 6:33 a.m.
fasted58 wrote: On mobile I scroll right finger or thumb and hit ! from time to time.

It is a left handed web site????

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
5/15/15 7:45 a.m.

In reply to bearmtnmartin:

I get the same thing. The computer I'm on will only connect to a secure site. The "qote" button doesn't work right when I insert the "s" into "http://". I am also denied access to the page after I post, but my text still posts.

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 UltraDork
5/15/15 7:56 a.m.
fritzsch wrote: You're just spamming for upvotes man!

I went to upvote this post and it just turned to a 0.

On a serious note. I think when it does that it just means you've canceled someone else's ! Vote out by one. I've accidentally hit the ! Button and then upvoted the same post and it just shows 0.

The OP shows 61 votes on top rated but only +45 on the actual post so 16 people must have ! it.

Nick_Comstock
Nick_Comstock PowerDork
5/15/15 9:56 a.m.
moparman76_69 wrote:
fritzsch wrote: You're just spamming for upvotes man!
I went to upvote this post and it just turned to a 0. On a serious note. I think when it does that it just means you've canceled someone else's ! Vote out by one. I've accidentally hit the ! Button and then upvoted the same post and it just shows 0. The OP shows 61 votes on top rated but only +45 on the actual post so 16 people must have ! it.

I think that may be it. For instance, if I try to up vote a post that originally has zero, but someone had already down voted it, because it doesn't show negative votes, it just shows zero???

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
7KA7DZ9qsWnaeZdLaxgr0O4Dpe1HJvGmnojPWs88DlNdf8GdtBwfACRqeUOBi6Vt