1 ... 5 6 7
03Panther
03Panther PowerDork
11/8/22 8:07 p.m.
yupididit said:

In reply to bobzilla :

You're not wasting anyone's time by seeing more therapist that you can click with. 

Did you see my post about listening to music or audiobooks while you rub her feet? 

Both great advice!

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
11/8/22 9:07 p.m.

Commercials during election season are truly the worst.

"Battleground states". For some reason that description crafted by "for profit news" producers irritates me acutely...

Depression can hit quite hard and out of nowhere. I have proof unfortunately. At age fifty I got my first taste and it's been hard to spit out.. so far I've tried to practice the "let it go, don't give a E36 M3, you can't control it - so don't let it control you" method but it's not so simple... so I do sympathize Bob with your situation.

Is it possible to contact your previous counselor and let her know that she actually helped you - is there any chance to start again in person? Since you likely tried that already.. I would definitely try to restart the counseling with somebody new.

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
11/9/22 5:59 a.m.

In reply to OHSCrifle :

She had a child and is no longer working. Full time mom and good for her. 

I don't do audiobooks and she spends a lot of our time talking to me because I may be the only adult she's had a full conversation with all day lol. Poor woman. 

luckily the ads have stopped now that the current E36 M3storm is over. Let's hope people become more civilized in the next 18 months. 

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
11/9/22 6:19 a.m.

In reply to bobzilla :

That's a legit reason which sucks for those she helped. But she isn't the only counselor and we seem to be mostly past the masks and mandatory zoom stuff - so please give it another try. Hate that you've resigned yourself to misery. 

..this morning's news appears to indicate the next month will bring a nation worth of attack ads concentrated into GA until the senate runoff. My recycle bin will continue to fill with wasted advertisements. Terrific

1 ... 5 6 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Ry5yNNgFocYYmBBn8BRQPOoenZ0zugjO8SXwovOWr0UMlwAGSJl3rdNstXl9pthj