1 2 3 4
Rufledt
Rufledt HalfDork
9/15/11 1:18 p.m.
ransom wrote:
Rufledt wrote:
RexSeven wrote: Ferd F-Teenthousand with the Overcompensation Package
Mind if I steal that? I've got something to call my brother's truck...
It gets better! I believe RexSeven was referring to this.

LOL does Ferd make an E-teenthousand? I've alwasy liked vans more than trucks anyway.

Please no jokes about the Pedophilia Package Oops, too late

RealMiniDriver
RealMiniDriver Dork
9/15/11 1:49 p.m.

I kid you not, one of these is running around my town. F450 cab with a dually bed.

I suppose since it's a pic from my photobucket that I took, it doesn't count as a hotlink.

And yes, the driver is a tool. He parked next us when we were out with friends, and my buddy's wife said, "Wow, that's a big truck." "Yeah," in a tough guy voice, "it's pretty awesome."

cwh
cwh SuperDork
9/15/11 2:10 p.m.

Notice . Had plenty of room.he couldn't even get it into the parking place

ReverendDexter
ReverendDexter SuperDork
9/15/11 2:27 p.m.

I'll just leave this here....

Wife and I saw that truck and had to take a shot. For scale, the Dodge behind it is a 3/4- or 1-ton extended cab longbed.

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
9/15/11 2:30 p.m.
RealMiniDriver wrote: I kid you not, one of these is running around my town. F450 cab with a dually bed. I suppose since it's a pic from my photobucket that I took, it doesn't count as a hotlink. And yes, the driver is a tool. He parked next us when we were out with friends, and my buddy's wife said, "Wow, that's a big truck." "Yeah," in a tough guy voice, "it's pretty awesome."

I bet those tires are expensive. It'd be a shame if accidentally rolled over a pile of roofing nails on the way out.

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/15/11 2:32 p.m.

S.O. takes one look at those when they pull up next to us and merely says, "He must have an absolutely tiny penis."

We laugh as the itty-bitty-teeny-tiny-peeny-machine drives off.

SOLORX7
SOLORX7 New Reader
9/17/11 9:58 a.m.

The wife and I had some thing like that pull up beside us at a light and dump clouds of smoke all over.she looks at me and said wow,someones balls havnt dropped yet.punch it elwood!

Will
Will HalfDork
9/17/11 10:22 a.m.

A couple years back I was on some really twisty road through the mountains between NC and GA. I was in my CTS-V, and there was a guy in a Ram diesel pickup ahead of me. He wasn't going particularly slow, but I wanted to go faster. When it opened up to 2 lanes he started trying to outdrive me, using both lanes to hit apexes, refusing to let me pass, etc. Not surprisingly, after a few turns, his truck understeered and I was able to get a nose alongside him, and after that, it wasn't really a challenge. But I still don't understand why he couldn't stomach the idea that I might be faster than he was.

HiTempguy
HiTempguy Dork
9/17/11 11:03 a.m.
ReverendDexter wrote: I'll just leave this here....

Wait, those vehicles aren't common where you live? If I went a hour without seeing a truck like that, I'd think I was in British Columbia or something...

ronholm
ronholm Reader
9/17/11 12:02 p.m.

My experience.... Its like 2:00am... I am tired.. just got off work (doing apt maintenance emergency repairs due to stupidity) The 4 lane highway is empty except for me and this late nineties Z28 coming up the ramp... So I move over two lanes leaving him plenty of room... and the berkeleyer pulls right in front of me.... slower than my pace... So I blink the lights thinking maybe he didn't see me and start to change lanes to go around... and he starts hitting the brakes? WtB?

Seriously.. So I move over one more lane... start to go around the guy.... and HE frign swerves at me... Now normally I have a pretty cool head but I had enough stupid for one day.. (not to mention pretty much just fresh back from USMC boot)

This SOB is swerving his almost brand new at the time shiny car at my turbo daytona that i had purchased recently for 500 bucks.... YEah... I'll play... and I don't swerve around... One nice move into his lane and he is getting out of my way and on the brakes.... so without touching him I took him off the shoulder and into the grass on the brakes the whole time...

The dumb SOB wouldn't come anywhere near my car for about the next 10 miles.. Just stayed about 300 yards back while I drove 45mph in a 65mph zone....

Being young and dumb was a lot of fun...

porksboy
porksboy SuperDork
9/17/11 2:33 p.m.

I had a 4 door something-or-other tailgating me in a heavy down pour. I was driving my jotted up Fiero GT. The idiot was so close to the back bumper I could see nothing else. This was on I75 with 5 lanes and no traffic at about midnight. I slowed down and he stayed right there. I sped up and again he stayed right there. I brake checked him gently and had no relief. After about 5 miles of this I told my buddy Kenny to hang on. I accelerated away, when he came up on me again I nailed the brakes, down shifted, dumped the clutch and hit full throttle. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw spinning headlights and taillights. Ah to be young and insane again. Now I'm just old and insane.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3sgfkqcjEYk0Ky754DmLGuW5AxDrHH8q4lUCrpIfp1sdiD01sFKHZKPoiPfARVnC