classicJackets (FS)
classicJackets (FS) Dork
6/10/21 1:18 p.m.

Hi guys, some parts from my challenge Bugeye for sale. Some came from the Bugeye, and some I believe are for a 100-4.

(More pics on request, don't want to clutter thread too badly)

First: 100-4 Passenger door. Looks like expensive on eBay, how about $90 to GRMer?

100-4 front cockpit trim.. $55? Not sure how to search these to find value.

Bugeye front bumper: not perfect but rusty! $250? I believe I have mounting hardware as well, but that came from a different front cut so I'm not sure how to piece it.

Slide in side window: rough condition honestly, crack and a scratch. $50?

Triplex safety glass for 100-4, seems to be brand new minus small crack in lower corner. New looks to be $500, how about $300?

Bigger car (100-4?) Dashboard/Gauge cluster - aluminum. Been modified and is nice and twisty. $120? 

Danny Shields (Forum Supporter)
Danny Shields (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
6/10/21 7:07 p.m.

I think the first item, the door, is from the big Healey, not a Bugeye.

jgrewe
jgrewe HalfDork
6/10/21 7:38 p.m.

The trim piece is for above the dash, rear piece has sharp curves to come forward to the door openings.  Mine has more holes in it so it may not be Bugeye

classicJackets (FS)
classicJackets (FS) Dork
6/11/21 8:51 a.m.

In reply to Danny Shields (Forum Supporter) :

Thanks Danny.. I think the Door is Bugeye, mainly because there is no provision for an exterior handle, and the inside of the door is pretty bare!

Jgrewe: 

Thank you - it does look like about what's on the 100-4 dash, I had been looking for the wrong trim!

jgrewe
jgrewe HalfDork
6/11/21 6:27 p.m.

Bugeye doors don't have any body lines in them. Here is mine, I really need to take more pictures of it out in the wild...

keithedwards
keithedwards Reader
6/11/21 7:12 p.m.
classicJackets (FS) said:

In reply to Danny Shields (Forum Supporter) :

Thanks Danny.. I think the Door is Bugeye, mainly because there is no provision for an exterior handle, and the inside of the door is pretty bare!

Jgrewe: 

Thank you - it does look like about what's on the 100-4 dash, I had been looking for the wrong trim!

I agree with Danny. The door looks to be from a 100. They also didn't have outside door handles.

The dash looks like a 2-piece dash from a rather early BN1. I had an early BN1 for many years.

classicJackets (FS)
classicJackets (FS) Dork
6/11/21 7:17 p.m.

In reply to keithedwards :

Thank you, Keith and Danny. I double-checked later in the day and could see that, not sure where I was looking this morning. I will update!

TurnerX19
TurnerX19 UltraDork
6/13/21 2:55 p.m.

Definitely 100-4 door, I climbed over one for many years....

ralphtyrone
ralphtyrone New Reader
7/11/21 6:08 p.m.

In reply to classicJackets (FS) :

if the dash is available, i'll buy it. you can call me if its easier .Ralph 201-206-1389

classicJackets (FS)
classicJackets (FS) Dork
7/13/21 7:47 a.m.

In reply to ralphtyrone :

Hi Ralph, it's available and I'll give you a call today.

ralphtyrone
ralphtyrone New Reader
9/5/21 3:46 p.m.

In reply to classicJackets (FS) :

Hi I never got your call, can you try again or text me at that number, in case your call was blocked by spam call app.

or text me your number and I'll call you, thanks Ralph .

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Md30enWaUImx7N0ZfqR0ZN4ueplxWamAOxuRWAdGO4YyR7ixb7LG7dIzAdj3SK2D