BlackSweeper
BlackSweeper New Reader
6/27/19 3:13 p.m.

Custom Designed and Fabricated Autocross/Track Day, Tire and Tool Box Trailer

High quality, custom designed and fabricated light weight tire and tool box trailer. Great for carrying your jack, tools and tires to an autocross or track day. This trailer was built with no expense spared. It consist of a Harbor Freight Class “A” trailer with an aluminum plate covering the bed of the trailer. It has a lockable tool box. Your jack, tools and everything else you need can be stored in the tool box.

It also has a housing for the tires which was custom designed and fabricated. The housing is made from aluminum diamond plate. The bottom of the housing is contoured to fit the tires and recessed below the bottom of the trailer bed. The housing is lockable.

Specifications:

• Class “A” trailer that includes standard wiring and connector for the trailer lights, 8” inch wheels and wheel bearing grease caps with zerk fittings.
  • The bed of the trailer is 48” long and 40” wide.
  • The tool box is a Contico 37” Pro Tuff Box that is ~ 37” wide, 20” deep and 20.5 “ tall.
  • The tire box has a lockable latch handle
  • The tire box has outside dimensions of 40” wide, 26” deep by 24 ½ ” tall.
  • The tire box has internal dimensions of 39 ¾” wide, 25 ¾ deep + 24 ¼ ” tall from the bottom of the tire well to the top of the box. Tires as tall as 17” (25.2 diameter) will fit in the tire box, the combined width of the 4 tires has to be taken into consideration to insure that all four fit inside of the box. For example the width four 225/50/15 tires fit with room to spare. E-mail/text me the width and height of your four tires and I will let you know if they will fit.
  • Access to the inside of the tire box is made easy given that when you open the box, the front of the box and the top of the box open together. Two pneumatic cylinders hold the box open. You place the tires in the box without having to lift the tires and drop then down inside the box.

The trailer has never been used. The trailer is in central Florida. Asking $550 OBO. I may be able to help deliver the trailer in Florida or help with shipping. Trailer SN 324457 e-mail for oics

Thanks

Jerry Neely

jerryneely@comcast.net

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NlBsBEPFG4o4tjj3arkl93XljXfoVOuUzSdia4xiZqLk1zsWk6cVhZ93EbiU3COs