SOLD SOLD SOLD, thanks!

Suzuki Supermoto wheels for sale. I was going to put these on a project Suzuki DR with a swapped fork, but sold the bike. The rear is a stock DR350 non-cush hub, deburred and powdercoated black, with new Suzuki bearings and seals, new Warp 9 17x4.25 white supermoto rim, and Buchannan Stainless Steel spokes (painted black) and zinc-plated Buchannan nipples. No rotor/sprocket. Asking $275 for the rear.

Also available is a front '04-'06 RMZ250/KX250F front hub (20mm axle) deburred and powdercoated black, with bearings/seals, new Warp 9 17x3.50 white supermoto rim, steel spokes powdercoated black, and red anodized alloy nipples (I think I got spokes and nipples from Warp 9,) plus EBC supermoto 320mm front brake rotor. Asking $300 for the front.

$500 takes the pair.

Note the bearings/seals hadn't been installed when I took the pics, but they are in the wheels now. Willing to split them up or sell together. Willing to ship on your dime. For those wondering about swapping onto other bikes, both front and rear are set up for 20mm axles.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
u2ylvqEbXu9khgpEUb6Kue4GrRZf5mugiu6by3kZceR0MqyFWw4PS4rfVQjCmsWr