dculberson (Forum Supporter)
dculberson (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
5/10/20 1:20 p.m.

I have a pile of these Wartburg stickers from Jthw8 / Misfit Toys Racing from when I joined him in the car at Lemons Summit Point in 2010 or so? The year they completed the "Trifecta of Crap" with that car, the Lemons race, the BABE rally, and the GRM Challenge. I have more stickers than I will ever know what to do with, and Jthw8 said he has plenty left too. I'm willing to send some out for free to anyone that wants some. Email me at my user name at gmail.com and let me know your postal mailing address and how many you would like. First come, first serve, no rainchecks, external use only, sold as-is with no warranty explicit or implied.

Patrick (Forum Supporter)
Patrick (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/10/20 1:32 p.m.

I have a stack, we're working with mndsm on a redesign for Team Alavanche Racing's version to better represent the car's current status.  

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
5/10/20 2:39 p.m.
Patrick (Forum Supporter) said:

I have a stack, we're working with mndsm on a redesign for Team Alavanche Racing's version to better represent the car's current status.  

Yeah I need to get my ass back on that. 

5/10/20 5:04 p.m.

Apparently we all like stickers! 11 down 19 to go. Keep the requests coming please!

Sonic
Sonic UltraDork
5/10/20 8:38 p.m.

I still have a bunch too.  And 3 of the shirts.  I both hate and love that car at the same time. 

5/11/20 6:26 a.m.

In reply to Sonic :

Haha! I only have fond memories of it, but then I never had to wrench on it. It was my first arrive and drive. I guess the hangover isn't a fond memory ... 

5/11/20 12:18 p.m.

Bump for the daytime crowd!

AxeHealey
AxeHealey GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
5/11/20 2:37 p.m.

In reply to dculberson (Forum Supporter) :

Although I didn't know the car in that part of its history, I do now. I think it should be added to my tool box. Email coming. 

5/15/20 11:58 a.m.

I still have some free stickers left! Anyone else? 

Stampie (FS)
Stampie (FS) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
5/15/20 2:11 p.m.

Mine came in yesterday and were as advertised.  Thanks again.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3OLoYHlTTN7dZWo8dGL3AzxqD2XTmTbWR2bJ0Vmt8WjyyxISf2pwXrypY3ZsY4q5