chandler
chandler UltimaDork
12/20/21 7:14 p.m.

I'm trying to build this sedan into a DTM look car on the "cheap". 

To this end I'm looking for some used parts to throw at it; suspension/coil overs, big wang/spoiler, front spoiler, weird 90's wheels etc. I'm cheap but not unreasonable lol. Thanks!

chandler
chandler UltimaDork
12/20/21 8:56 p.m.

classicJackets (FS)
classicJackets (FS) SuperDork
12/20/21 9:05 p.m.

I'm not sure how well they fit e36 or your theme, but I have a baller set of BMW Style 9s that haven't been run since ~2005 and are very clean?

Not my car..

chandler
chandler UltimaDork
12/20/21 9:13 p.m.

Dude, yes! I'll text you

chandler
chandler UltimaDork
12/22/21 8:33 a.m.

chandler
chandler UltimaDork
9/18/22 5:31 p.m.

still open to cool old e36 crap

chandler
chandler UltimaDork
1/6/23 2:07 p.m.

Still looking, bought my old vert back as well so could use a nice grey set of seats.

Olemiss540
Olemiss540 HalfDork
1/6/23 5:38 p.m.

I have a set of "period correct" ground control advanced design double adjustable coilovers and matching spring (thinking 900#F/950#R) I will give away to a good cause for merely $495 shipped? Will may also throw in some (very well used) ground control lower control arms that are usable most likely, some ground control inner upper control arm bearings that are easily rebuildable, and whatever else I have spread on the garage floor. All included in the price in case you can make use of them.

The shocks have around 5 HPDE weekends since rebuilt previously, and one may be seeping minor but can hold a charge and I just used them a month ago with muchas success.  Full disclosure rebuilds are now NLA through ground control so replaced them preventatively with new shocks. 

I have second hand (2 year old) wheel studs I will throw in for $35 bucks if you are silly cheap. 

Will post more stuff once I sift, email me at bavaiane39 at gmail and I will email stuff that might be helpful on your journey. Also may have a lead on a set of TCKline camber plates for around 125 bucks I can pass to you if you need them.  

You can see much of the stuff in my rebuild thread here: https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?2470075-Olemiss540-s-WAR-Machine-LS1-E36

GlennP
GlennP New Reader
1/22/23 11:32 p.m.

In reply to chandler :

Hello mate got some parts you might be interested on, the spoiler and also the Wang  too but they are of BMW sedan too, parting them out for cheap prices 

lotusseven7 (Forum Supporter)
lotusseven7 (Forum Supporter) Dork
1/23/23 7:40 a.m.

Be careful of ^^^^^this guy above^^^^^, seems a bit fishy that he's new and replying to WTB ads.

Russian Warship, Go Berkeley Yourself
Russian Warship, Go Berkeley Yourself PowerDork
1/23/23 8:20 a.m.

In reply to lotusseven7 (Forum Supporter) :

Agreed.   He is also using stock images from other online ads.

trumant
trumant GRM+ Memberand Reader
1/23/23 8:55 a.m.

This may be of interest to you. In like new condition with M colors stitching.

I've got a whole bunch of E36 sedan bits and pieces so reach out at trumant at the googles email service

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IlvFNTM5VAoZsLjoUq0HTQHZiRvUMlicoTRipskWqwjtitstpzcvf0B7QgrXHuxP