enginenerd
enginenerd Reader
5/2/23 3:38 p.m.

Long shot but I've had good luck with buying and selling random things here. Hoping somebody has a lead on the following for a ridiculous swap project I'm starting on:

WTB: NC Mx-5 Miata 6 Speed Manual Transmission in good working condition. I'd prefer a NC2/3.

The closer to CA the better...I've already posted in various FB groups but so far nothing but crickets. Haven't seen anything locally on FBM or CL and Car-part.com selection is extremely limited. Thanks guys!

lowope
lowope New Reader
5/3/23 5:58 a.m.

My neighbor's uncle is trying to sell such a car that has been going for 1 year and the price is not cheap. Are you interested again? Please contact me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

fnaf security breach

Slippery
Slippery GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
5/3/23 6:44 a.m.
lowope said:

My neighbor's uncle is trying to sell such a car that has been going for 1 year and the price is not cheap. Are you interested again? Please contact me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Canoe

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
5/3/23 8:17 a.m.

This probably isn't helpful...  I have an unwanted rx8 transmission sitting here.  Not sure how similar they are (obviously the bell housing pattern is different).

calteg
calteg SuperDork
5/3/23 2:57 p.m.

Guy selling one here in Austin for $500, don't know if that counts as ridiculously cheap or not:

https://austin.craigslist.org/pts/d/austin-2016-miata-speed-manual/7614763542.html

enginenerd
enginenerd Reader
5/4/23 3:07 p.m.

In reply to calteg :

Seems reasonable but I think since that is for an ND the bell housing pattern wouldn't fit the engine I'm using. 

enginenerd
enginenerd Reader
5/4/23 3:07 p.m.

In reply to wvumtnbkr :

I've thought about adapting an rx8 box but I think the easy button is just going to be the NC MX-5 transmission

Mikasa
Mikasa New Reader
6/21/23 11:38 p.m.
calteg said:

Guy selling one here in Austin for $500, don't know if that counts as ridiculously cheap or not:

https://austin.craigslist.org/pts/d/austin-2016-miata-speed-manual/7614763542.htmlfnf

I definitely consider that to be ridiculously cheap! The 2016 Miata Speed Manual listed on the Austin Craigslist looks like a well-maintained car, and at $500, it's a fantastic deal.

enginenerd
enginenerd HalfDork
6/22/23 12:28 a.m.
Mikasa said:
calteg said:

https://austin.craigslist.org/pts/d/austin-2016-miata-speed-manual/7614763542.htmlfnf

I definitely consider that to be ridiculously cheap! The 2016 Miata Speed Manual listed on the Austin Craigslist looks like a well-maintained car, and at $500, it's a fantastic deal.

Craigslist canoe seller?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ISrXjmeC7Qs48eC5r2aZqfKUlLMkmmklAjunt3OGPwmDTW2fcWD6Lv9qgf6BScDq