AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/19/21 8:23 a.m.

I have a couple cars that need WeatherTech mats, and I'm frugal, so I'm looking for a discount code. Anyone?

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
9/19/21 9:17 a.m.

Same

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/19/21 9:32 a.m.

I have no doubt that their product is the best, but I've always been priced out. 

ShawnG
ShawnG UltimaDork
9/19/21 10:14 a.m.

I've found Husky liners to be better than WeatherTech and cheaper.

I have the full kit of Husky Weatherbeater liners in my Escape and so far they hold up to mountain biking, canoeing and two giant breed dogs just great.

The weathertech mats are floppier and fold on themselves easier than Husky liners.

bgkast
bgkast GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/19/21 10:37 a.m.

My suburban came with weather tech liners but they are thin and have lost their shape at the edges over the years. Still better than nothing, but I was disappointed as I had always wanted weather tech mats.

trucke
trucke SuperDork
10/25/22 10:33 a.m.

Interesting!  I had Husky liners in my Focus and always thought they were flimsy.  They folded up and allowed debris to get under them.

Just ordered WeatherTech liners for my daughters Camry.  She has been asking for these for Christmas.

Tom_Spangler (Forum Supporter)
Tom_Spangler (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
10/25/22 11:28 a.m.

We've had Weathertechs in the Expedition since we bought it almost 6 years ago. Honestly, they are just OK. As others have mentioned, the edges get curly and stop fitting as well as they did when new. Also, the top finish is coming off the drivers mat from wear and tear. 

OTOH, I've had Huskys in the Fusion since new. I picked them because the design offered better coverage than Weathertechs did, but honestly, they are holding up better, too. Something about the design and materials makes them hold their shape better.

Byrneon27
Byrneon27 Reader
12/12/22 10:39 a.m.

I sell Weather tech stuff and offer an aggressive store wide GRM discount email byrautosport@gmail.com with requests 

Jesse Ransom
Jesse Ransom GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
2/13/23 2:19 p.m.
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) said:

I have no doubt that their product is the best, but I've always been priced out. 

I just got a pair for the Mini after replacing the factory all-weather mats twice since 2016 when my heel wore through again. I think the OEM items were $60/pair from Mr. Hootusrocket's site, so I'd be money ahead if I'd just bought the Weathertechs first, but then again, even most mediocre mats aren't made of the chocolate the Mini stuff appears to be.

Floor mats just don't feel like the sort of thing that should require the whole "buy once, cry once" level of expenditure, though. The Weathertechs are unarguably a lot of money for mats. I probably wouldn't have done them if I wasn't flat-out angry about how fast the Mini ones wear out.

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/15/24 10:17 a.m.

sleepwear for canoe ?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
YEjFA53ySX5lyDwQYWompz0In8Y3RsEuzLqDJ3gAG8p0yjddSAggjgEultjXbiBi