1 ... 8 9 10
racerfink
racerfink SuperDork
12/17/12 5:31 a.m.

A new series is being worked on now.

Jaynen
Jaynen HalfDork
12/17/12 10:21 p.m.

Cool, I am a bit sad they have not added any more car packs since Horizon came out. Horizon was too arcadey a bit for me

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado PowerDork
12/17/12 10:22 p.m.

Okay, on this one Rival thing, I'm in the top 55% in the club. Top 30 in Club and Friends.

Top 3% overall.

Thank you, everyone for making me better at this!! Team GRM FTW.

Jaynen
Jaynen HalfDork
12/19/12 10:34 p.m.

Hah nice,! My gamer tag is Jaynen can I be in multiple clubs? edit: no you cant buy I dropped my old one and sent a request to TGRM

m4ff3w
m4ff3w GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
1/2/13 9:55 a.m.

m4ff3w - original, eh? We just got Forza4 (and Forza Horizons)

fidelity101
fidelity101 HalfDork
2/11/13 3:32 p.m.

Mine is RX7Kevin

pretty self explanatory, I'll leave my "club" in a heartbeat for you guys.

Darksider203
Darksider203 New Reader
2/21/13 6:20 p.m.

My gamertag is h3adhunt3r2o3. I play forza 4 because i hated horizon. Im very fast and tune all my cars by myself. I dont use leaderboard cars either, and if i do i dont use them on tracks that benefit them the most, the 190e is the only "leaderboard" car ill use

friedgreencorrado
2/21/13 8:21 p.m.

In reply to Darksider203:

I don't know who's in charge of accepting members at the moment..we're kind of in a lull at the moment. If you play GT5, there's also a group here doing that.

Still, a bunch of us have each other on our personal FL, if you see me on, send a FR. My gamertag is friedgrncorrado. I'm actually getting on right now. And I'm usually on quite often, in case you're not on tonight.

Darksider203
Darksider203 New Reader
2/21/13 9:24 p.m.

Sounds good bro, ill add ya. See you in game!

friedgreencorrado
2/28/13 7:26 p.m.

Discovered today that Roy Brown, the designer of the Mk.1 Ford Cortina died this week. Unfortunately, he's being remembered as the designer of a very different car.

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2013/02/28/roy-brown-designer-of-the-edsel-dies/?refer=news

I'm hosting a memorial lobby, all Cortinas. Classes will rotate from F (stock) to F modified and on up to C. I think I'll also "quick upgrade" one to a B, just for S&G. Tracks undecided, but probably my usual Laguna/Road America/Sebring/Road ATL stuff. Might add Silverstone Nat'l because the car is British. Wish I could add Mosport because Mr. Brown was born in Ontario..

Should start about 8:45 EST (5:45 PST, 1:45 GMT). I will not tune tonight in order to keep the lobby open, but y'all feel free to drop in & out while tuning.

EDIT: Oh, yeah..lobby is open until I run out of beer.

EDIT #2: No points, no championship..just come and run the cars.

chief8one
chief8one New Reader
4/6/13 3:52 a.m.

Finally got around to re-newing my xbox live account. Are races still being held? I would be interested.

Tag = Sass Machine 7

friedgreencorrado
4/7/13 5:28 p.m.

There's talk of reviving the Honda Challenge! Take a look at the thread, IIRC the rules/format is elsewhere in this thread.

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/off-topic-discussion/unofficial-grm-forza-nasa-honda-challenge/55235/page5/#post1156073

FlyinMikeyJ
FlyinMikeyJ
4/24/13 1:18 a.m.

Flyin Mikey J is my XBL GT... the same as my screen name except for proper spacing

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
6/14/13 6:00 p.m.
chief8one wrote: Finally got around to re-newing my xbox live account. Are races still being held? I would be interested. Tag = Sass Machine 7

Always. GTA V as wwell. Tag same as here.

Redline
Redline New Reader
6/17/13 10:48 p.m.

I was going to have a series for the 1950's racers at night, but alas, me and my beloved Burst Angel(My '96 240SX) are delivering Papa's best pizzas out to the customers. Myself and a few guys were having a ton of fun racing them last month, but me and FGC both got jobs now!

I am as of now, off tomorrow so I'll be running some sports racers races if anyone is interested...say around 730PM Central

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/grm/official-fm4-sports-racer-thread/63722/page1/

NOTE: I am going to CHANGE the cars from B500 to A5XX so all teh cars can have race transmissions and 'street' tires

AWSX1686
AWSX1686 GRM+ Memberand New Reader
10/6/13 7:07 p.m.

Hi all, I finally asked to join the group, at least it should have gone though, I asked through clicking on my dad's membership. My xbox username is andrew0pa. Thanks!

1 ... 8 9 10

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
TGMaISCEQmibwiiBWM6m6a40E6ZJqIWYfNDZ7zNP8GOTtZccaB1THoXl0zAoKB28