1/1/12 7:33 a.m.

In reply to Tom Heath:

Please add me too - gamertag Berthold6120

Thanks!

N Sperlo
N Sperlo SuperDork
1/16/12 11:20 a.m.

In reply to GSmith:

Put in a request (they will get to you) and I look forward to battleing you. BRING IT ON!

misuta_ni
misuta_ni New Reader
1/19/12 9:05 p.m.

I requested a few days ago, Spittin Flame. Can you add me as well? I want to show you all what an MR2 can REALLY do! Your Miatas are going DOWN! Haha!

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
2/3/12 12:57 p.m.

POOPSHOVEL999

I mean, do you really want to race with "that guy" though?

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero Dork
2/3/12 1:23 p.m.

There were A LOT of GRMers on last night.

I couldn't join unfortunately. I had a LONG day yesterday and had to shoot at E36 M3 . . .

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
2/15/12 12:40 p.m.

WooHoo! I'm LIVE with a gamertag! TurboJavelin

N Sperlo
N Sperlo SuperDork
2/15/12 1:39 p.m.

"that guy" is gonna eat "it." Just try me.

After careful revue, that comment sounds wrong on all kinds of levels. Meh... berkeley it.

MJSRacing
MJSRacing New Reader
2/21/12 12:08 p.m.

Look for a request from MJSRacing.

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture HalfDork
2/22/12 10:22 p.m.

Racerfink, I was using your club-shared D class Fiero. I can't belive the tune in that car, Its so neutral, way to go!

Sperlo, how come I dont see you on anymore? Wtf, where you been?

racerfink
racerfink Dork
2/26/12 8:06 p.m.

Yeah, I hit on that tune right off the bat. Just a little fine tuning, and bingo!

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero Dork
3/1/12 8:10 p.m.

In reply to racerfink:

Man no kidding. That things handles NICE. Make the one I have feel like a boat

N Sperlo
N Sperlo SuperDork
3/1/12 8:12 p.m.

Im here. Im playing with you now.

No wait, you're not in here. Send me an invite some time, Ill jump in. Problem is I work day shift now, so Im up at 05:00 Central making night time playing hard to do.

BTW, just dropping this in all the Forza threads. I made a tool to make it easier for everyone to collaborate.

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero Dork
3/1/12 9:08 p.m.

As soon as I got your invite. . . .damn work phone rang

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture HalfDork
3/5/12 5:04 p.m.

Edit- this is old news, on the other thread.

Ooooh, Porsche Pack announced, and Forza Horizon

At first I got REALLY excited for Horizon. With the way the video starts and the name I had flashes of a proper Rally game, and maybe even Targa stuff.

Then it turned into something that looks like they are going after the Need for Speed set. Meh...

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UberDork
4/26/12 8:42 a.m.

In reply to BobOfTheFuture:

I felt the same. I'm sure Rockstar will release a good game around the same time.

skywalker01
skywalker01 New Reader
4/27/12 6:34 a.m.

Go on and add me - skywalker01

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UberDork
4/27/12 8:06 a.m.

In reply to skywalker01:

Will do after work. Your avatar its kind of hard to read.

ptmeyer84
ptmeyer84 New Reader
5/21/12 9:16 p.m.

Hey, I requested awhile back so it may not be up anymore. I will try again tonight. Tag is ptmeyer84. Look forward to racing with you all.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UberDork
5/21/12 9:26 p.m.

I'm shut down for the night. Feel free to send request. Handle is the same as this handle, N Sperlo.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer PowerDork
5/22/12 3:01 p.m.

ARRRRGGGG!!!!!!!! That is the best word allowed on GRM for the way I feel about Forza 4.

If i dip 2 wheels off half a lap before a new one, I still get the little triangle for my next lap. I dont understand it. I know if I mess up 2 or 3 turns before the start/finish, it will designate the next lap as dirty, but half a friggin lap before?? For reference, Hockenheimring Full GP layout, the tight hairpin way before the stadium complex. Got 2 wheels off on the rumble strip. Up to the line from there, I was clean. I even watched the new lap time come up. As soon as I crossed the line, it started flashing the triangle for nothing. GGGRRRRRR!!!!!

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UberDork
5/22/12 3:02 p.m.

In reply to DukeOfUndersteer:

That explains a few things...

64chrysler300
64chrysler300 Reader
5/22/12 4:13 p.m.

If you run a dirty lap, and it's the fastest lap so far, you have to run a faster clean lap to clear the triangle..... Also, if you know your gonna have a minor "off" get off the gas. I've dropped a wheel off and gotten away with it by getting off the gas, same spot, keeping my foot in it got me hit with a dirty lap.

But, as usual, Your milage may vary....

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer PowerDork
5/22/12 4:39 p.m.

Wow. Some of the triangles are BS. Like, coming out of turn 5 at Road Atlanta, using the rumblestrip on the left, as you would normally use it in a real car, gets you a nice little triangle. I've been robbed of many fast laps because of that exit curbing...

racerfink
racerfink Dork
5/22/12 6:02 p.m.
ptmeyer84 wrote: Hey, I requested awhile back so it may not be up anymore. I will try again tonight. Tag is ptmeyer84. Look forward to racing with you all.

Added!

racerfink
racerfink Dork
5/22/12 6:04 p.m.

Depends on where the last "checkpoint" is. At Silverstone, the last corner has the last checkpoint, so as long as you get off the last corner clean, your next lap is good. Some tracks, the last checkpoint is almost at the halfway point, so anything after that negates the next lap.

And running a clean lap, regardless of how much slower it is than a dirty lap, will replace the dirty lap on the leaderboards.

1 ... 6 7 8 9 10

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GWyCUnFM1u0hVxHcO5upIBx24l89aMXsVsz2EOYmE2X1ZFs3FYKipqqqI57dIAWf