Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/24/18 8:32 a.m.

*puts dual titanium exhaust on jester classix* 

Mechainic - AMERICAN MUSCLE. 

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UberDork
7/24/18 8:36 a.m.

I won't have much time to play until tonight, but it sounds like "business consolidation" had a very different meaning to rockstar than to regular people. I'm very confused.

On the one hand it sounds like you hire technicians at the club and they produce product for businesses you own that can be sold from the club, while the other businesses can also keep doing their thing.

On the other, it sounds like you need to wait for the original business to do its thing then the techs just bring it to the club to sell.

Plus now my comcrap is down currently. Yay. 

Hoping this all gets figured out today before I get on, if I can't manage all my shot from the club I'm just not buying one. I don't need the garage space, and I fixing hate techno/edm/game music. 

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
7/24/18 9:03 a.m.

Sounds like I need to do some grinding.  Currently at $360k.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/24/18 9:59 a.m.

Nat is up and running. Game on, friends. Also

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/24/18 10:02 a.m.

In reply to RevRico :

Right now, that's up in the air. It seems that there are now two sell points, club and wherever it was before. I dont know yet how business supplies affect club stock levels. I'm about to do a supply run- caught an NAT lobby,  finally. 

I will say, the club is really weird with all the ingame musics turned off. Rave for deaf people?

Edit- I'm also mad I didn't get to make up my own club name. The cock and arse had such a nice ring to it. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/24/18 11:09 a.m.

The patriot stretch is a regular ass car. Storable anywhere. Game over, I'm done. 

RevRico
7/24/18 1:03 p.m.

I'm interested in the scramjet. To be sold at warstock.  

The Declasse Scramjet is final proof that the greatest inventions are accidents. No one thought we had any need to jolt a hyper-stylized retro speedster thirty feet into the air and turbo boost it into the side of the nearest high-rise. But once it happened, and we saw the kind of potential it unleashed, there was no going back. This one's for the dreamers."

Here he comes, here comes Speedracer...

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
7/24/18 1:18 p.m.

That thing better have missiles. 

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
7/24/18 1:31 p.m.

You mean I can’t call mine “Sluts and Tough Guys”?  Sad trombone.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/24/18 1:39 p.m.
RevRico said:

I'm interested in the scramjet. To be sold at warstock.  

The Declasse Scramjet is final proof that the greatest inventions are accidents. No one thought we had any need to jolt a hyper-stylized retro speedster thirty feet into the air and turbo boost it into the side of the nearest high-rise. But once it happened, and we saw the kind of potential it unleashed, there was no going back. This one's for the dreamers."

Here he comes, here comes Speedracer...

That thing is real? I thought someone was making E36 M3 up because of the oppressor 2. Then again, I thought the oppressor 2 was a lie. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/24/18 1:48 p.m.
Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
7/24/18 1:53 p.m.

I need that Rolls. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/24/18 2:44 p.m.

Agreed. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/24/18 4:07 p.m.

additional income for doing precisely zilch. #notbad

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid UltimaDork
7/25/18 7:37 p.m.

I dig that A-10 Warthog knockoff, probably flies like E36 M3 though 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/26/18 1:18 p.m.

I'm getting really tired of waking up in an alley. At least give me the damn tshirt. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/31/18 12:53 p.m.

RevRico
7/31/18 12:56 p.m.
Mndsm said:

I'm getting really tired of waking up in an alley. At least give me the damn tshirt. 

I berkeleying got the shirt the other night, died, and when I came back to life it was a plain white t shirt.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/31/18 5:55 p.m.

128. Took 128 berkeleying shots to do it. And then I changed into club clothes. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
8/1/18 10:26 p.m.

Freshened up the Cheburek a bit.

RevRico
8/3/18 9:12 a.m.

The tomahawk treasure hunt dropped this morning. You'll get a text from Maude tho start it off. Kill or capture bounties. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
8/3/18 1:15 p.m.

Pretty annoyed that I beat 2 of the bounties to death by accident before I realized I could just point a pistol at them. Still got paid I guess.

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
8/3/18 3:25 p.m.

In reply to Daylan C :

I found 2 pistol shots to the lower extremities worked quite well.

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
8/3/18 9:06 p.m.

In reply to 1kris06 :

I felt cooler then i had a right to when I snuck up behind the last guy, punched him out and drew my golden revolver on him right as he was standing up.

1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
SmGzJ1DhzzSIObu3iMgXYP4xjZtEFwPfxIRGCcXWKPrAjJGAAIoW17bXzXPppfkO