Mike924
Mike924 Reader
3/30/17 11:59 a.m.

So I have tried before to post on here about the league that I run in. It is still using the older rFactor 1 game. Reason is the guys that create the mods find it more effective and open to create and even out the car performance. Last night we had our 50 minute race, using 1970's Trans-Am cars. What a blast. 11 drivers showed up and it had the whole field with all makes/models represented. Ford Mustang, Mercury Cougars, AMC Javelins, Camero's, Firebirds etc..

Mike Kirby

Schrödinger's Flight Service
Schrödinger's Flight Service MegaDork
3/30/17 3:07 p.m.

That is cool.

Just a note you can't post an image address from Facebook's main page. If you click on the image where it gets larger and then right click and get image address you can post from it.

Schrödinger's Flight Service
Schrödinger's Flight Service MegaDork
3/30/17 3:08 p.m.

Was there a simulated car show?

Mike924
Mike924 Reader
4/3/17 7:06 a.m.

Nope, no car show. We are off to Mid-Ohio this week. These beasts are a ton of fun. No handling but lots of power. Mike Kirby

FlightService
FlightService MegaDork
4/3/17 7:33 a.m.

In reply to Mike924:

(That was a reference to Mustangs leaving car shows)

exST165
exST165 New Reader
4/4/17 8:26 a.m.

I'm pretty sure I'm on that group's mailing list. I have every intention of participating but I haven't gotten myself organized enough to actually join a race.

Mike924
Mike924 Reader
4/5/17 12:00 p.m.

exST165; race is tonight. Although I would suggest some practice with these cars. Getting a setup is easy, most will share it.

Come on out if you are part of LoPeN.

Mike924
Mike924 Reader
7/26/17 1:32 p.m.

Still running the original rFactor. We even opened an LoPeN facebook page. The last few weeks we have been running 1988-92 F1 cars. Bennetons, Ferraris, Arrows, etc. We are now up to 11+ people per race. Really good runs and some real good drivers. Drop us a line if interested. We can hook you up.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
FgPJIPVrU7BQvgBJpWyCt8yT8iEmc8ekG3AwLFFHtG3GgoRcz6YaOBzLHJTP8qQM