1 ... 3 4 5 6 7
NickD
NickD UltimaDork
8/10/20 12:11 p.m.

In reply to ckosacranoid :

Yeah, I've heard that the MH9500 is now one of the best trucks, thanks to the addition of AWD. Outperforms the Fleetstar and the Western Star.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
8/10/20 9:03 p.m.

I found some random Russian truck. It has super sweet mud tires. I don't even know what the damn thing is called but it's awesome. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
8/11/20 12:52 p.m.

Sounds like the Tayga which is from what I have seen online, the best truck int the game hands down. Does it have very big and wide mud tires? if so, that is is the tayga which is have kept in my fleet and use. I have been getting rid of trucks down to ones that I use the most or plan on using. 

For scouts, the ford 750...support truck. The other small one from the kovid map, The apc..., the 6x6 jeep thing and the 1500 cause i will keep it cause i have scouted everything with it.

Other trucks, the p-16, gmc 9500, Tayga, the dan, the Kodiak, and a couple others for one reason or other. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
8/11/20 7:08 p.m.

Tayga. That's the one. Love it. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
8/12/20 4:48 p.m.

Glad to help.

NickD
NickD UltimaDork
8/15/20 2:30 p.m.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/16/20 10:38 a.m.

Now that is funny

NickD
NickD UltimaDork
8/16/20 11:55 a.m.

In reply to dean1484 :

It works until you try to change maps. Then when you spawn in the new maps, the scout trailers phase through the big trailer.

dean1484
8/16/20 2:07 p.m.

Showed that to my son who has been playing it and he died laughing. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
8/16/20 3:31 p.m.
NickD said:

I wanna see this on my long haul setup, which is usually two large trucks with two 5-bay trailers. Sometimes there's truck beds. I wonder if I could do 20.....

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
8/16/20 5:03 p.m.

no idea why you need that much gas. I think i did manage to almost empty a fuel trailer the other day from funning things on one map in Alaska. Just furnished Alaska last night and done with everything but one time trial. For some reason the scout 800 that you need for the one trail is missing and i think i sold the truck early when we where opening watch towers. I am not going to worry about it. Now moving onto lake kovid and all the stuff to do there. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
8/17/20 1:56 a.m.

Need is such a strong word. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
8/18/20 3:31 p.m.

if you are burning that much fuel...i have to ask what you are really doing on the maps?

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
8/22/20 2:05 p.m.

It looks like we might getting a new map and new truck in the next two weeks from what a bunch of different youtubers where saying from a comment from from the company.

NickD
NickD UltimaDork
8/26/20 5:34 a.m.

Was there some sort of update to the steering? Because all of a sudden, I cannot control my trucks to save my life. It looks like I'm driving drunk and I'm bouncing off every rock wall and telephone poles

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
8/26/20 11:53 p.m.

I know that the last update did some stuff. not sure what. I know some trucks are pretty weird.

Got done with lake Kovid last night and now just waiting for more updates. Anyone need some help getting stuff done at all?

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
9/9/20 3:18 p.m.

If not one has seen, new update with new map and truck and upgrades.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/12/20 8:23 p.m.

I've seen it, and fully half of my trucks are stuck in that map right now with no recover because I haven't managed to open the garage yet. It is BRUTAL. I'm throwing all the big guns at it and it is tearing me up. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/13/20 9:49 p.m.

Finally opened the dammit garage. Jesus h christ that was unpleasant. This new map is some other kind of berkeleyed up. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
9/14/20 11:51 a.m.

Yes, i have been taking a few nights to get things setup to bring things over to unlock the garage and have walked away last night after a truck got a tire locked into the ground. 

dean1484
9/15/20 7:51 a.m.

I have not played this game is a while. Got back in to it last night and looked at the clock and it was 10:00. Figured I would just do one little rescue. The next thing I know it is 1:00 in the morning. This game is dangerous. laugh

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
9/15/20 3:03 p.m.

yes, yes it is. I had to walk away the past few nights after things get to a point. had a truck get stuck in the floor the other night, then last night had a trailer get stuck in a tree trying to finish the 2nd mission for the garage...sigh so close to the 2nd drop point to. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/15/20 7:25 p.m.
ckosacranoid said:

yes, yes it is. I had to walk away the past few nights after things get to a point. had a truck get stuck in the floor the other night, then last night had a trailer get stuck in a tree trying to finish the 2nd mission for the garage...sigh so close to the 2nd drop point to. 

I was a major idiot with those, I did the entire thing with the twin steer. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
9/19/20 7:38 p.m.

Have not been back on the game in a few days after getting the garage opened up. should check out the new jobs in mich which from what i see pay is very good.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/20/20 8:03 a.m.

Pay is awesome, none of it is easy though. That map is a mess. 

1 ... 3 4 5 6 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IyV1SJj4OJAarRWVNHijCSydNZif08nXzZi4xCAQ5O4ryLkQUMApT32LyIQ1PvDY