1 ... 4 5 6 7
NickD
NickD UltimaDork
9/22/20 1:00 p.m.

So they added the Chevy Apache 6x6 scout today and people are pissed. Apparently it is subpar at best, and you have to pay $5 for it. Even if you have the Season's Pass, you have to buy it separately and pay $5. Which kind of defeats the point of a Season Pass: for one price you are supposed to get all the additional content. And then, the fact that it is another scout, and not even a good one at that, sent people over the edge.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/22/20 2:46 p.m.

Yeah, the only reason I really want it is 6x6. However, with as impossible as the new island is already, and the absolute useless nature of the scouts I DO have- I'm pretty much out. 

NickD
NickD UltimaDork
9/22/20 2:55 p.m.

And now the developers are apparently muting/censoring/deleting any posts complaining about the situation in the Snowrunner Discord. That is always a bad move.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/22/20 8:33 p.m.

Oh dear. That's not gonna end well. Between the sheer insanity of the new map, all the stuff that's broken in this update, and now this.....

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
9/23/20 12:47 p.m.

With from what I have seen of the jobs to tow the plane out of where it is you have to put it on the big tailer at the airport. Its two big to drag anywhere and lots of people have taken to draging the plane and parts out of the area where they are with a crane and then just load them at the airport on the trailer to have it done.

What other stuff has been broken with this new updates?

I have seen both good and bad reviews on the new scout. The lack of trailer sucks for one. We will have to see what happens to the game as we go forward with other trucks getting the sell for money and not included with the season pass or not.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/23/20 4:31 p.m.

In reply to ckosacranoid :

The metal detector on the tanks doesn't work at all, there's a glitch where towing a trailer through the woods the trees will glitch straight into the trailer, missions relocating themselves ...that's just what I experienced personally. 

As far as the key goes, I think they're right. I may just have to drag it out the hard way. I'm on the trailer, and I may take it off. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/23/20 9:53 p.m.

Apparently got the first of three pieces back to the airport. I thought it was the entire thing because it took yo the whole giant berkeleying trailer and 6 hours of my time split up between fits of rage because berkeley those stupid rocks and E36 M3ty paths and deep goddamn snow and tree glitches and other berkeleyery that made it take for berkeleying ever to drag they plane out of the berkeleying water. 

As soon as I realized I had two more pieces to grab and that was only the first one, I shut it off. I may unintrall it entirely. 

NickD
NickD UltimaDork
9/24/20 5:26 a.m.

The big glitch I keep seeing on reddit is where the front wheels of the truck clip through those new cement slabs you can drop down to fill gaps, and then gets fused with the slabs. Also, they still have not fixed a lot of the issues that have existed since day one, like Xbox saves vanishing, garages emptying themselves, and trucks floating in the air out in the wild that can't be recovered.

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
9/24/20 8:50 p.m.

I have the truck sind though the concrete happened trying to get the garage open. also had a trailer get stuck in a tree and could not get it out of the tree also doing the 2nd mission for the garage. I have not been on this week expect to help someone a bit out. Yes, it seems the things have really borked up this past couple of updates.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/24/20 9:48 p.m.

thats that bullE36 M3 right there. It took me 3 days a recovery and a half a dozen fuel stops to get THIS ONE PIECE of airplane to the depot. You want me to do TWO more? 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
10/3/20 11:51 a.m.

Hey Tom, did you ever figure you internet out for mutil player in any type of game at all? Can you do wreakfest or GTA at all?

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/3/20 5:10 p.m.

Alaska is kicking my back side. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
10/5/20 10:43 p.m.

Alaska was pretty easy. Went to russia first for myself. did you want some help this week dean getting stuff done?

ckosacranoid on xbox.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
10/6/20 9:11 a.m.
ckosacranoid said:

Hey Tom, did you ever figure you internet out for mutil player in any type of game at all? Can you do wreakfest or GTA at all?

Everything but snowrunner works fine. I'm mad at snowrunner anyhow because that plane mission is stupid and I don't want to do it. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
10/9/20 11:55 a.m.

I have not been playing a lot myself. the last couple of days I got on. the other night i was helping someone get the radar trailer and the 750. last night after the new mega update i was settting up everything to do the cement runs on trucks to do one shots and then can recover each truck from the map after selling trailer in mich. Have you tried multi player with a bunch of the new updates at all? it might be worth trying. worst it goes nuts.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/9/20 3:15 p.m.

I am not having trouble getting stuff done. I have been grinding some stuff just to get cash. Alaska is either ice or mud from hell. You are cruising along and hit ice and Weeeeeeeee. Of in to a snow bank. Or you are going along fine and decide to cut to the side to avoid some mud and the mud under the snow is worse.  

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
10/9/20 4:30 p.m.
ckosacranoid said:

I have not been playing a lot myself. the last couple of days I got on. the other night i was helping someone get the radar trailer and the 750. last night after the new mega update i was settting up everything to do the cement runs on trucks to do one shots and then can recover each truck from the map after selling trailer in mich. Have you tried multi player with a bunch of the new updates at all? it might be worth trying. worst it goes nuts.

It's a network issue with the way snowrunner wants my Nat set to. I can't get it off restricted. No one else cares. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
10/12/20 9:55 p.m.

thats sucks.

chief8one
chief8one Reader
10/14/20 5:28 a.m.

Just a heads up Snowrunner is on sale on Amazon for 29.99 for Xbox One.  I may finally pick this game up.

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
10/15/20 6:45 p.m.

Best bang for the bucks is the season pass, you get all the maps, all the trucks, and new stuff when it comes out. yes, it is more money. but for what you get for the price it really is worth it. 

chief8one
chief8one Reader
10/15/20 9:55 p.m.

I broke down and got it off amazon for 29.99 last night.  I'll look into this season pass deal. Assuming the game has a ton of pay to play dlc?

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
10/16/20 9:00 a.m.

In reply to chief8one :

The season pass has covered two expansion maps and a handful of cars so far- there has been one that was an extra 5 buck and was not included. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
10/18/20 11:09 p.m.

One truck that was not included in the season pass, thats pretty damn cool for the game...though the bugs that keep happening are really sucking though.

chief8one
chief8one Reader
10/21/20 7:53 p.m.

Recieved a notice my game was delivered to my mailbox today.  Went out and the package was empty marked "not sealed"   "without contents".  Thanks AMAZON/USPS.   The good news is that  Amazon is replacing it for free.  Should be here Sunday... fingers crossed.

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
10/23/20 6:48 p.m.

Good luck with getting it. if you want help getting stuff done in the game i am the same tag on xbox as here.

1 ... 4 5 6 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
6MM6oUYctQk9YX1BUTougMk4Ev640OwOK3J5XzdSApzTH546zR35CqM7zwyznSlU