1 2 3
Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/24/19 3:40 p.m.

Sneaking up on this, the death in the family is eating some time up but i will be ready.  I believe we have bailed on the wedding party Saturday in Michigan, so that’s 2 days back.  

Knurled.
Knurled. GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/25/19 12:23 p.m.

In reply to Patrick :

The what now?

wawazat
wawazat HalfDork
6/25/19 12:30 p.m.

Do a live link from the get together so we can all see the progress/regress you guys achieve.  Angry can then heckle you all remotely. 

Daylan C
Daylan C UberDork
6/25/19 1:21 p.m.

Thinking about it. I'd probably have to just come up Saturday and dip that night so I can be back at work Sunday night. I'm definitely an able bodied pair of spare hands to help with the previously mentioned manhandling. 

Consider me a maybe, I'll have to wait till closer to that weekend to make a definite call though.

Patrick
6/28/19 7:00 a.m.
wawazat said:

Do a live link from the get together so we can all see the progress/regress you guys achieve.  Angry can then heckle you all remotely. 

Angry can suck my balls.  Remotely, of course 

Knurled, it’s been a bad couple weeks, i’ll tell you in person if you’re curious because it’s not something to put online.  

Patrick
6/29/19 10:40 a.m.

Cleaning up so you guys don’t think i’m a slob 

Having tire machines is a blessing and also a curse.  Luckily tomorrow night is bulk trash night in my cousins/sisters neighborhood and cleveland accepts tires. 

Knurled.
6/29/19 4:12 p.m.

In reply to Patrick :

We won't think you're a slob, car guy stuff just happens.   Speaking as someone who found a swaybar by mowing the lawn, it's perfectly cromulent to have a BOP TH400 as a driveway ornament.

Daylan C
Daylan C UberDork
6/29/19 4:49 p.m.

I found a ratchet buried in the dirt in front of the garage earlier and have lost track of where I left transmissions before. Things happen.

Patrick
6/29/19 4:55 p.m.
Knurled. said:

In reply to Patrick :

We won't think you're a slob, car guy stuff just happens.   Speaking as someone who found a swaybar by mowing the lawn, it's perfectly cromulent to have a BOP TH400 as a driveway ornament.

There’s one as a driveway ornament and one that belongs to Stampie as a yard ornament.  

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/29/19 4:56 p.m.

If I hadn’t moved south 23 years ago I’d be there for some mechanical fellowship. Hell if I was visiting my parents that weekend I’d stop over. (Grew up in Medina County).

Your neighbor has a nice looking property. Holy smokes

Patrick
6/29/19 5:04 p.m.

In reply to OHSCrifle :

Yeah it just sold for north of 600k.  Ours was 103.  When the insanity clears up and I get the garage made bigger, mine will stay nice because the cars and parts will all be inside.  

Ugh, after all that loading, they only accept 4 tires per house on bulk day.  So i can get rid of 12 tomorrow if i do 4 at my sisters, 4 at my cousins, and 4 at our other house that my other cousin is moving out of.  That’s half anyway.  The local site claims you need an odot permit to transport more than 10 tires?  I’ll probably take them all up and put them in the garage up there and put the rest out next month.  I am meeting the realtor there to see if she thinks i can sell it immediately or if I could get more by doing new carpet and attic windows.  

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UberDork
6/30/19 2:00 p.m.

And now I’m out - pet and family issues sad  Hope to still see it before the challenge.

Knurled.
6/30/19 2:14 p.m.
Patrick said:

In reply to OHSCrifle :

The local site claims you need an odot permit to transport more than 10 tires? 

Good to know.  I have had 14 doses of purple crack on my trailer before.

The joy of small cars is the tires are small too.

Patrick
6/30/19 3:08 p.m.

Sorry to hear that tim.  

Got the treelawn full at one cousins house with her stuff and 4 tires, took 4 more tires to my other cousins house, took 4 more to my sisters.  So we have 12 more to go, that’s next months bulk day at all 3 houses.  I am bringing home a small greenhouse, a punching bag, a projector, a bunch of wire to recycle, and a garden statue. 

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy UberDork
7/4/19 9:42 a.m.

I'll be there most of the day Saturday.  What tools do you want me to bring?

Patrick
7/4/19 4:08 p.m.

Tools?  Your hands.  We’re pretty well covered, you’ll understand when you see my garage

ShawneeCreek
ShawneeCreek GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
7/4/19 7:39 p.m.

Unfortunately Mrs. ShawneeCreek and I won't be able to make it sad. We had some family commitments come up. Good luck this weekend all. I look forward to seeing the results in October.

Daylan C
Daylan C UberDork
7/4/19 7:45 p.m.

I thought I was going to be headed that way anyway since a friend needed help getting a hood back from Cincinnati Saturday, but then I checked a map and was reminded he has to be back in Louisville by 8 for another engagement. 

Patrick
7/5/19 12:08 p.m.

I hope you guys are hungry 

Dead_Sled
Dead_Sled HalfDork
7/5/19 12:19 p.m.

Really hungry

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/5/19 7:44 p.m.

I just got home from Cincinnati and really don't feel like loading up now. I'll do that tomorrow morning and hopefully be there sometime before noon.

AxeHealey
AxeHealey GRM+ Memberand Reader
7/5/19 10:04 p.m.

I'll be there sometime before noon tomorrow.

Patrick
7/5/19 10:32 p.m.

Jusy got home from hanging with mrs EastSide tim and the lemons rally crew.  Taking care of the dog and taking something to knock me out because I don’t sleep well when my family isn’t home, and we’ll do stuff tomorrow.  I even have chairs!  

Knurled.
7/5/19 10:53 p.m.

Part of me wants to bring the Mazda because it's awesome and it is mobile again, albeit temporarily.  The sensible part of me says no, be decadent and bring the car that has air conditioning.

Patrick
7/6/19 5:41 a.m.

Well that didn’t work well.  I’m on 5 hours of very interrupted sleep, and no chance of catching any more.  Usually the stuff i took knocks me out and I wake up at 8.  

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
UWhRyH21a2eVL2nH07vwtaXivOxtiYCBpthekIEhf3ViYPuKt1yX1MVcqJC2yIHl