Dead_Sled
Dead_Sled HalfDork
7/26/19 12:34 a.m.

Anybody else going to the Indy race at Mid Ohio this weekend?  I'm always stoked for Indy, but when I showed SWMBO the schedule for tomorrow and she asked "what are these super trucks?" I nearly E36 M3 myself.

I had only looked at start/end time each day.  I CAN'T WAIT FOR STADIUM SUPER TRUCKS!!!!

I should be sleeping, but I'm catching up on the races from this year.

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/26/19 4:04 p.m.

We’re coming sunday in time to see the trucks then will catch some of the indy race.  My painter won some grand prize and he gets to ride in the 2 seat car with Mario and he gave me 2 tickets and wristbands to the honda hospitality tent

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy UberDork
7/26/19 4:07 p.m.

In reply to Patrick :

Let me know as it gets closer, but of course you have a place to crash the night here with the Indy-family

Edit because I can't read.  Never mind.  I thought this was the October race in Indy 2020.....  carry on.

chief8one
chief8one Reader
7/26/19 10:38 p.m.

surprise WHAT?  Stadium trucks at Mid-Ohio?? Is this the first year?  I may have to leave after working a 12 hr night shift Saturday into Sunday and catch the last day of it.... VERY tempting!  

Dead_Sled
Dead_Sled HalfDork
7/27/19 8:45 a.m.

First year.  They are worth the trip, these things are bonkers!

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/28/19 7:55 p.m.

The trucks are nuts in a very awesome way.  My problem with watching racing on road courses is they buzz past then you wait a minute and a half for another fly-by.  I honestly don’t care to watch much racing at all, but i would watch the trucks. 

Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer New Reader
8/29/19 2:18 p.m.

Man, this sounds like a blast, and the weather is gorgeous.  Wish we could be there.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
WHcizDoXeoSXXBBcIHtV68n9Z216AoaK11hF00tu1y0GzRB8cLuNotVJG3IJYqpC