dculberson
dculberson New Reader
8/1/08 11:07 a.m.

I was going to enter the Detroit(ish) Lemons but ended up without time to prep the car. I sold the project and am looking for a team to join up with. I can drive well, though I've never driven in racing. I can wrench well. I can contribute to operating funds or provide beer and banter. I can bring tools, including a welder (Miller 115v flux-core wire feed). I'm in Columbus, about 2.5 hours away from the Toledo Speedway.

Anybody need another team member?

I'll be there to spectate regardless, but would really rather be involved somehow.

Nashco
Nashco Dork
8/1/08 12:05 p.m.

Our team is full for drivers, but we can always use another guy to help out in the pits for a REAL 24 hour race (not like the rest of the senior citizen 24 races the LeMons guys do). Follow up closer to race time if you haven't found somebody cooler to hang out with (won't take much) and we'll talk more.

Bryce

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
2/3/12 12:28 p.m.

I can use your help and skills and I'm in Ohio, car needs help urgently, contact me.

Steve

dculberson
dculberson HalfDork
2/3/12 12:43 p.m.

Steve, wow, you dug this one up! I ended up waiting until 2009 and running the Nelson Ledges lemons, using an ex-GRM challenge car, the Chevonda CRX. Sad they don't go to Nelson any more! What race are you planning to do? I'm going to be driving the Parnelli Jones Galaxie at CMP and the Civic wagovan at NJMP and Summit Point. I should be able to help some, though you're a 2.5 hour drive from me so it wouldn't be often.

-David

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
2/3/12 4:06 p.m.

The thread popped up when I checked your profile, I just thought you could be up for it still. We can talk at the Ohio gathering.

SEPARATOR
SEPARATOR New Spammer
2/5/20 4:19 p.m.

Hello! enjoy your [canoe] with me!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
cDxVP841P5Or4Eu6VBNlmz6A87VlMbE08H3leurEhmPH9LLPWZJuM0iROQGdp3IL