1 2
nocones
nocones GRM+ Memberand New Reader
7/15/09 9:10 a.m.

Damn, this things to cool for words.

It's only a 15 hour drive... How soon do you need it gone?

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
8/9/09 11:52 a.m.

This one's got a new home.

Good luck, nocones!

Make us all proud!!!

RossD
RossD HalfDork
8/10/09 7:19 a.m.

He must of stashed it in his garage since its not outside next to his other cars.

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
8/10/09 1:35 p.m.

It's still en route.

It takes a little time to drive from GA to WI.

nocones
nocones GRM+ Memberand Reader
8/11/09 9:00 a.m.

I did stash it inside. I made it home safe and sound around 6:30 monday. Overall besides the length it was a uneventful trip. I only almost got hit about 6 times by people looking at the car and almost driving into it. A lot of Thumbs up, horns, and excited claps from people. The car even made a trip past the Subaru N.A headquarters in Laffeyette IN. Now the real fun begins trying to resurect this tiny thing. I put it next to the MG midget project and it actually makes the midget look BIG.
Ovearall trip was 2200 miles round trip. I towed with my 5-speed Pontiac Vibe on a 4x8 Harbor Freight 12" tire trailer and got 29mpg average on the whole trip.

Good to meet you Paul, and I'll be sure to keep everyone updated as the project rolls on.

Daniel

RossD
RossD HalfDork
8/11/09 11:58 a.m.

Awesome.

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
8/11/09 4:37 p.m.

The best part of that pic can't be seen- his feet sticking out the bottom!

Enjoy, Daniel!

Keep us posted!

Anybody want a VW chassis with 25" cut out of the middle???

donalson
donalson SuperDork
8/11/09 5:12 p.m.

hmm I want a yugo... heck the wife still wants that cabby that wayne snagged lol

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
8/12/09 9:18 a.m.
SVreX wrote: OK, I'll bring the shell to the Challenge on a trailer. Do I get a T-shirt??

Damn. I'll give the new owner a hong norr shirt if it ends up on the balcony of the el presidente suite...or in the pool.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
uBUES24DjXpKj8l2unjSWeGt8mx7i7gyKgK4B3xzWOHWOY95QAzYfEqfm7Ykmivc