skullsroad
skullsroad New Reader
7/3/13 6:43 p.m.

Gave up on a project last year. Still have a bunch of parts sitting around. All parts are new. Shipping is extra. Email me - chrismcglaughlin at yahoo dot com.

CFM Billet DSI Manifold Lever - $25

Fel-Pro Exhaust Pipe Gasket (header secondary to flexpipe) item # 61251 - $10

Fel-Pro Exhaust Manifold Gasket (header primary to head) item # MS 94427 - $10

Fel-Pro Valvecover Gasket - item # VS 50581 R - $10

Genuine Ford Axle Seals - item # 2m5z 1177ba - $20 for the pair

Amsoil Ea Oil Filters (3 qty) - part # Ea035 - 3 filters are yours for $40. I'll throw in a bottle of Amsoil Performance Improver (fuel additive).

Clutch Masters FX100 Kit - part # 07-168-HD00-AL - $500. I'll throw in brand new Ford flywheel bolts for free.

Taylor Thunder Volt 8.2mm in Black - part # 82009 - $35. I'll throw in brand new Motorcraft SP-463 AZFS22C spark plugs for free.

SCT ECU Flasher - Spec'd for an SVT. Raised redline, etc. $300.

Motive Power Bleeder Cap and Tube - part # 1109. If you have a Motive brake bleeder, just attach the tube and screw the cap on to your brake reservior. This is the nicer metal version. $25.

Massive Speed System Unbreakable Motor Mount - part # MAMM 10197 - $75.

Massive Speed System 2pc Underdrive Pulley Kit - part # MAEN 8327.4 - $100. These are installed on a motor I was building. They have never been used, just installed. Comes with a new belt.

AEM Cam Gear Tool - part # AEM 23670T - $20.

USED SVT Exhaust Manifold. Make me an offer.

2002 SVT Focus Motor - Needs a cleaning. Valve cover was left off and the head has dust in it now. Has new belts and tensioner. I'll let you take the brand new engine stand with it. $300 obo. I'll drop the price down if the Massive underdrive pulley kit that's on it get sold. If you buy the motor with all the tuneup parts I'll cut you a deal. Really needs to be looked over to come up with a solid dollar amount.

yamaha
yamaha UberDork
7/4/13 12:34 a.m.

Damn, this engine would go great into a Europa or similar. GLWS.

My only question, did the fsvt use the external coil pack like the rest? And are the Taylors for the stock coil pack or will they work on an MSD pack? I upgraded my zx3 to massive wires and the msd close to 8 years ago.

skullsroad
skullsroad New Reader
7/4/13 3:42 p.m.

Yeah, they did have an external coil pack. Taylors are for a stock coil pack so I'm unsure if it will work with an MSD.

skullsroad
skullsroad New Reader
7/4/13 3:44 p.m.

Oh and in case anyone interested has a MINI; I believe the FX100 clutch and flywheel kit works on the 6spd Getrag in the Cooper S.

I also forgot to add a cool part to the list.

HELLA Dynabeam HID Headlights - $400. Discontinued and fairly rare. Genuine HELLA units with HID bulbs and ballasts. I was really excited about these lights and almost bought another Focus just to use them. I bought a Mazda 2 instead.

yamaha
yamaha UberDork
7/4/13 10:46 p.m.

In reply to skullsroad: The coil pack side is a different connector unfortunately.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LvxqWaEFFsLpLRujFQbiX177DB8J4IYMLC7Zi4Bh79ggwH9wy1l5bml7eDlTVWs5