RossD
RossD PowerDork
10/15/13 3:52 p.m.

I picked up an aluminum radiator, turbo, exhaust manifold and a down pipe for my 91 Miata. Well now the plan for a family is in the works for early next year, if things go well, and the Miata doesn't have any room for a car seat and a wife .

I didn't even get around to installing anything!

I bought all of the parts off of craigslist for $250 total. So that's what I'm asking. If you want one piece of my crap, make an offer.

The turbo is of unknown quality and use. The radiator, manifold, and DP looked new. The P.O. said the radiator was missing one tab, but I didn't really look enough to figure out where it was he was talking about.

I'll try and get pictures up tonight.

I'm willing to ship, since now I found a really good local place that will do everything for me!

Thanks, Ross!

EDIT: The radiator has been sold.

RossD
RossD PowerDork
10/15/13 3:53 p.m.

I will be driving from Appleton, WI to Chillicothe, OH in the beginning of December and am willing to help out delivering if need be.

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
10/15/13 3:53 p.m.

Boo 1.6L

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
10/15/13 3:54 p.m.

Can you post pics of the turbo stuff? Got a buddy that might be interested in it.

RossD
RossD PowerDork
10/15/13 4:08 p.m.

RossD
RossD PowerDork
10/15/13 8:38 p.m.

Full size photos here. http://www.flickr.com/photos/31936748@N00/

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
10/15/13 8:56 p.m.

If you still have them when you come down to Ohio I'll take all of it.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
10/15/13 9:03 p.m.

Sent link to my buddy.

RossD
RossD PowerDork
7/21/14 12:16 p.m.

I'm still tripping over this stuff. Trying to clean up before the baby arrives in November.

Make an offer so I don't have to deal with the buffoons on craigslist.

Evan: If you're still interested, my in-laws can bring this stuff down to Chillicothe in August if you'd like to pick it up there. (I'd have to check with them but should be okay.)

M16ta
M16ta New Reader
7/22/14 11:50 a.m.

$50 shipped for the radiator to 80538?

RossD
RossD PowerDork
7/22/14 2:46 p.m.

In reply to M16ta:

I'm leaving town tonight. But when I get back I'll figure out what shipping might be to your zip. Your price is a bit low but let me get the shipping number before we figure on the final price.

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
7/23/14 11:50 a.m.

I emailed the link to a likely interested party in southern NJ (who should really be on here more)

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
7/23/14 1:58 p.m.

regarding the radiator, Scott just registered, but cannot post for 24 hours but wanted me to post this on his behalf, "I'm happy to fork over $75 with no fees deducted and email you a FedEx shipping label, too. All I'll need is your PayPal address, return address, box weight, and dimensions. -ready when you are, sir."

Message me and I'll get you his email address and phone number as needed. He's a standup guy and works in the automotive performance aftermarket (real functional performance as well, not bolt on tuner toys), he'll fit in well here.

dreadscott
dreadscott
7/31/14 10:18 a.m.

Soooo... Any chance that we can do business? I'd like to grab that radiator pronto.

dreadscott
dreadscott New Reader
8/11/14 6:17 p.m.

Seems like somebody doesn't want to sell any parts...

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Mw9Dfb5LvPymkWt6we0jALNqy4ZYZLmwNfKaTfP7oBciWybrJRKV4vQczmIoUA2i