Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
5/4/24 6:20 p.m.

2013 sienna xle 

i just got a company car, this is a third car 

leather 

8 seater

115k miles wife's car she has a short commute

heated seats

Currently on blizzaks.  It needs all seasons.  Have two worn ones you can have other two were unsafe at end of year.  These vans eat tires.

weathertech mats  

everything works(save the audiovox dvd player in the roof). Clean install could replace with same if needed.

It had an extended warranty on it and I had it serviced exclusively at the dealership until that expired then at my local guy. It's my wife's car. I fix everything professionally and all maint to the book! Can give you a giant stack of receipts.  Just had brakes done. Last year had all fluids including brake fluid at dealership. 

has hitch never towed 

can get pictures. It has the trappings of being a family car for 3 kids so some bumps and thumps but no rust.  

kbb says it's worth 12. Similar listings on Facebook marketplace show 13-14 asking. 

I got a company car, I'm getting over pneumonia and the thing is sitting. I don't have tons time to get it detailed, so I thought I'd throw it up here to see if someone wants it pre detailed for less than kbb for grm friend deal.  Send me an offer. 

location Minneapolis metro. 

Caprigrip
Caprigrip Reader
5/4/24 10:14 p.m.

How's the rust situation?  Can you send vin.  

Fueled by Caffeine
5/4/24 11:04 p.m.

In reply to Caprigrip :

Washed constantly.  Garaged No body rust. Haven't had it on a lift. I pay people for that on my wifes car. I could try to get some pics underneath but I don't have ramps or jack anymore. 

I'll send you the vin. The carfax should show an incident to the front of the van where a mud flap flew off a truck and damaged the front bumper. I should be able to dig up the shop report and pictures before hand. Used all oem parts to repair(basically bumper cover and fog light) .   I don't spare expenses on my wife's car and pay through the nose for top tier insurance.  

Fueled by Caffeine
5/5/24 10:19 a.m.

I dug around a found a stack of service orders, paperwork and even the stickers from when we originally bought it. Beer can for reference. 

most recently it had rear brakes at the mechanic. Fronts are great

Fueled by Caffeine
5/5/24 12:17 p.m.

Carmax online offer is 11.6.

csrvana a laughable 8.8 

Fueled by Caffeine
5/6/24 8:37 p.m.

Gone for 12k. 

Soon to be on a lot for $15-16

pyrrhicvictory
pyrrhicvictory New Reader
5/8/24 11:42 a.m.

sent you a dm.

pinchvalve (Forum Supporter)
pinchvalve (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/8/24 11:47 a.m.

The XLE is very nice, but not the Swagger Wagon™. That's the SE. 

Fueled by Caffeine
5/8/24 11:52 a.m.

In reply to pinchvalve (Forum Supporter) :

It's my swagger wagon dammit. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Birthdays
Our Preferred Partners
QYsqlIdxyBNsxUaitEO9lUtpVKbKlSulckTbGqByZpMvhnkRk2aXUUY20V4NUuPj