BlackSweeper
BlackSweeper New Reader
2/13/16 8:53 p.m.

I am looking for an honest, reliable person I can trust to help me with my cars, I have a 1200 Sq. Ft private garage (not at my house) with all the tools etc. I used to do everything myself but recent health issues have slowed me down. Part time, occasional work (~20 hrs per month plus events)cash pay in Vero Beach. Fl. Typical task include prep for track, swap tires, bleed brakes, conduct modifications, detailing, track side support, analyze track data, make videos with data overlay etc. In some cases go to events during which I will cover hotel, mileage and expenses. So if you are mechanically inclined and looking to get into cars, autocross, track days + racing I am willing to show you the ropes. If you know it all already and just want some work, that works too. Hourly rate is TBD. If it sounds interesting call me and we can talk about it. Thanks

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
2/13/16 9:27 p.m.

Not sure I would advertise "cash" on a public forum...

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
2/14/16 10:21 p.m.

Back when I was in college or without kids I would jump at an offer like this. I worked on race teams for free just to be close to it.

Derick Freese
Derick Freese UltraDork
2/16/16 11:59 p.m.

This would suit me if we were about 2 hours closer to each other. A 3 hour drive is a bit much given how few days I have off of work.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
0sLHhFFtJ230P9fNEMyaeI7OG2aXMbCCWak6wUlytj4g5HcOTQ9MtsQgO4h1JKjD