carguy123
carguy123 UltimaDork
1/5/23 11:58 a.m.

I am selling my home and building another so for about a year I will have zero storage space so I'm getting rid of all my bulky projects.

I have a rolling chassis for the Stalker Mspec with Miata uprights, inboard suspension, adjustable shocks/springs, wheels/tires (R888s), motor mounts & Coleman quick ratio steering box + a full set of poly & delrin bushings.

The car will accept a V8 but I was going to use GM's DOHC V6 from a Camaro because they are so cheap and easily replaceable and produce 335 HP in stock form.

I can't post any of my pics so I've posted a couple of stock shots.  PM me and I'll be happy to send you a ton of pics.

I am located just slightly west of Fort Worth.

$8,000 OBO.  This was the $11,000 package from Brunton plus I've added wheels, tires and steering box.  Yes I'm aware Brunton just filed for BK, but I'm told body parts are still available plus there's talk of a reorganization.

This is a well engineered suspension and chassis with no need to redo anything.  This is also large enough for a human to fit in.  The more traditional versions are way too small and uncomfortable.

BTD
BTD Reader
1/5/23 2:24 p.m.

Do these use the Stalker XL chassis? Having trouble determining what's different about the M Spec vs the other Stalkers. Sending you a PM

carguy123
carguy123 UltimaDork
1/5/23 2:58 p.m.

I sent you some pics

Luka2sb
Luka2sb
1/31/23 7:42 p.m.

I'm new to GRMS so can't PM you, but I'd like more info about the stalker if you still have it. 

Docwemple
Docwemple Reader
1/31/23 10:24 p.m.

Gawd that looks like a blast!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
OLi8Ccoqo1Sc3Hkm91IfYq3Pn37vItZ5KMatD1sRKxBxVBO4rebZgijGcXUdZfnT