1 2 3
AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/21/13 12:57 p.m.

you should include a lot more detail than just "Sold Parts From Parts Car -599". in my budget, every transaction goes on a separate line, just like every part number gets it's own line item when you buy parts at AdvanPepZone. if i buy or sell something on CL, i print the CL ad along with a hand-written note of the actual buy/sell price.

yamaha
yamaha UltraDork
3/21/13 1:03 p.m.

Makes sense, that'll be the tricky thing for me. I've sold many things from this car over the last few years, and probably don't have those records of sale anymore......but as it sits now, its still under a grand without recouping a thing.

Gasoline
Gasoline Dork
3/21/13 2:44 p.m.
AngryCorvair wrote: you should include a lot more detail than just "Sold Parts From Parts Car -599". in my budget, every transaction goes on a separate line, just like every part number gets it's own line item when you buy parts at AdvanPepZone. if i buy or sell something on CL, i print the CL ad along with a hand-written note of the actual buy/sell price.

Yep. It was the basic math concept I needed help with. Thanks again.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg UltimaDork
3/21/13 4:16 p.m.

I do mine on "word", the original stays with the GRM staff, so I can resave the file under each year and make changes as needed. ie: $2009, $2010, $2011 etc..

Make copies of all purchases on eBay, CL and any other sale.

Get a scribbled receipt from swap meets or yard sales. Note, when, where and how much

Simple really and I have a full history on each car

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
L9pEAav42E53zV7GuOf5Y4hB2DUWVe3HFWRPKwEhVrsSM7fKOC6QnRd3GGnPJUk3