1 ... 15 16 17
BoulderG
BoulderG GRM+ Memberand Reader
5/24/23 7:50 p.m.

I'm not appearing on the map - how do I make that happen, please?

Repeat of a 12/2022 post:

Longmont, CO 80501, north of Denver and 10 miles west of I-25. Right near Longmont Airport KLMO at 40.16482,-105.16144

Driveway, possible garage space, nice guest room. (Two cats, so not dog-friendly.)
Basic tools, jacks, no air tools, no lift. Know some good local car folks.
Mostly sympathy, coffee, beer, and a place to figure out what to do next if things haven't gone well.

Will post misdemeanor bail. May post felony bail depending on the quality of the telling of the misadventure!

RacetruckRon
RacetruckRon GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/2/23 9:03 p.m.

Is there someone that still updates this map when we post updates because my dot on the map is my rental house from 5 years ago when I first joined the forum and I've moved 4 times since then. 
Is there a way I can help update the map?

67LS1
67LS1 Reader
9/6/23 1:20 a.m.

Martinez, CA

GPS coordinates - (37.9963965, -122.0739493)

Full amateur shop with lift, compressor, welder, etc. Lots of parts stores and a Harbor Freight near by. No trailer or towing.

I'm not sure how this gets added to the map....

Nockenwelle
Nockenwelle Reader
11/30/23 10:44 p.m.

In reply to Nockenwelle :

Moved to Colorado and no longer have a nice shop. Still have all the equipment, but the new "shop" is a sad metal building with no power (yet). Shop 2.0 WIP. 

39* 28' x 105* 11'.

brandonsmash
brandonsmash GRM+ Memberand Reader
12/28/23 6:53 p.m.

If this is still maintained:

Mesa AZ.

Full shop (many welders, mills, lathe, CNC plasma, etc) and a small warehouse nearby. I also own a couple trailers, both open and enclosed and tow vehicles as necessary.

ShawnG
ShawnG MegaDork
12/28/23 8:06 p.m.

Suppose I should update this.

Still happy to help anyone who comes by but i'm in the middle of the bald-assed-prairie now.

Two-car shop, heated. Welder, milling machine, all the tools you could need to do anything. Moaning chair in the corner and good scotch to drown your sorrows.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/HMfwyJRnANPMkig7A

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/18/24 10:17 a.m.

i don't have time to scroll this thread so i'm hoping someone can tell me how to update the note on my location and capabilities.

Toyman!
Toyman! GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/18/24 10:27 a.m.

I don't think this has been updated in a good while. aussiesmg hasn't been on the forum in a long time and I think he was the one with access to update the map. 

1 ... 15 16 17

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
R3OteybYzAVr2DItfstJyL5dKcpWCUggDy28t7FCzznnRmroe2yi9nIriYhLKQ98