1 2 3 4
theruleslawyer
theruleslawyer New Reader
12/26/23 10:53 a.m.
accordionfolder said:

In reply to theruleslawyer :

Good choice! Got any pictures of it? You're going to have a good time!

6MT of course. I think I need to find another set of the z06 rear wheels. the 17x9.5 fronts are a weird tire size.

Puddy46
Puddy46 Reader
12/26/23 10:59 a.m.

Oh man, that is the exact setup I've been keeping an eye out for, even down to the color.  Hope it treats you well!

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/4/24 4:49 p.m.

Just checked up on this thread for updates. Good pick, the main issues to watch out for on the Corvette are oiling issues and achey-breaky hubs (heavy-duty racing hubs are available, not cheap though). Consumable costs are high as with anything with that kind of power and weight. Do get another set of rear wheels for the front, it's not only good for enabling front-to-back tire rotations but also a handling upgrade.

theruleslawyer
theruleslawyer New Reader
1/4/24 10:32 p.m.

In reply to GameboyRMH :

Improved Racing baffles will be going in the batwing for sure. The hubs I've heard about. I'll get a thicker rad with oil cooler as well. I'm planning on building it for Spec Corvette actually. I think it'll keep me from spending a lot of money on stupid things. The running costs won't be any worse than my M4 at least and the spec tire for spec corvette is supposed to be pretty long lasting.

Tom1200
Tom1200 PowerDork
1/5/24 12:01 a.m.

You likely be less antsy about bending that versus the M4. Seems like a good pick.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
6nzLquFx4FNxUrJeAGP2GxyhmaWSHFBA3ZttrmnKGoT7aoi2zH9OfNtLpP4AaPzB