1 2 3
Duke
Duke SuperDork
9/21/09 8:39 a.m.
dean1484 wrote: Hummmmm Just dont know what to say.

Yeah, but see, this is a bosozoku car, which is a parody of the demon camber/body kit fad.

bamalama
bamalama Reader
9/21/09 9:14 a.m.
Appleseed wrote:
donalson wrote: then flip the tire and you get another 250 feet on the other set of wheel bearings...
Fixed.

fixed your fix

DILYSI Dave
DILYSI Dave SuperDork
9/21/09 11:13 a.m.
Rusty_Rabbit84 wrote:
petegossett wrote: Any links to sites that are all about this stupidity? It's like a bad train-wreck, I can't help but want to look...
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4565221

You must be logged in to view this forum.

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
9/21/09 12:11 p.m.

Wait, black Jeep wheels?

Rusty_Rabbit84
Rusty_Rabbit84 Dork
9/28/09 10:41 a.m.

to bring this back up...

from what i have been reading, this kid took the Rabbit to H20, a VW Tuner show this past weekend, and got stopped and impounded for not being safe for road use...

Idiot...

2002maniac
2002maniac Reader
9/28/09 11:21 a.m.

Good. I would NOT want that thing on the road.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury Dork
9/28/09 2:46 p.m.

While I agree, some people should not be allowed near air tools or vehicle lifts, I dont really agree the car should be removed from the road. If the moron can drive it safely, theres no reason for the cops to tell him otherwise. There are a lot more bikes out there ridden by squids that pose more danger than a tard cart Vdub like that. I respect the hell outta some cops, and I dont like to call officers of the law names, but sometimes the bacon needs more to do with their day than harass some podunk asshat...but then again, if the yellow tags mean the same elsewhere as they do in Ohio, then the kids was begging for extra attention.

GlennS
GlennS HalfDork
9/28/09 3:43 p.m.
Rusty_Rabbit84 wrote: from what i have been reading, this kid took the Rabbit to H20, a VW Tuner show this past weekend, and got stopped and impounded for not being safe for road use...

Ive thought the same thing about a lot of lifted trucks.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/28/09 3:47 p.m.

I would imagine with that much negative camber... it must be a real bear to turn the wheel away from centre. The good news is that going straight down the road must be very easy

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/28/09 3:50 p.m.
4cylndrfury wrote: While I agree, some people should not be allowed near air tools or vehicle lifts, I dont really agree the car should be removed from the road. If the moron can drive it safely, theres no reason for the cops to tell him otherwise. There are a lot more bikes out there ridden by squids that pose more danger than a tard cart Vdub like that. I respect the hell outta some cops, and I dont like to call officers of the law names, but sometimes the bacon needs more to do with their day than harass some podunk asshat...but then again, if the yellow tags mean the same elsewhere as they do in Ohio, then the kids was begging for extra attention.

He can't even get two screws into the license plate, do you really think the wheels are on safe? When the police stopped him he didn't even bother to get over to the curb.

RexSeven
RexSeven Dork
9/28/09 3:51 p.m.
Rusty_Rabbit84 wrote: to bring this back up... from what i have been reading, this kid took the Rabbit to H20, a VW Tuner show this past weekend, and got stopped and impounded for not being safe for road use... Idiot...

BWAHAHAHAHA! I needed that laugh!

iceracer
iceracer HalfDork
9/28/09 6:04 p.m.

Must be good for the CV joints. What is the safe working angle of them ?

ditchdigger
ditchdigger Reader
9/28/09 6:40 p.m.

For a kid screaming about how safe it was and everyone was stupid for telling him otherwise this is how he did the rear

I dont even want to know how he did the front. I cannot fathom the idiocy.

And yes he broke 2 outer CV joints on the way to the chow.

2002maniac
2002maniac Reader
9/28/09 6:55 p.m.

whoa

that is insane!

keethrax
keethrax Reader
9/28/09 7:11 p.m.

In reply to ditchdigger:

And he's arguing that is safe?

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.