Aaron_King
Aaron_King GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
10/12/23 12:24 a.m.

But I went to a museum and the old bikes they had it there were gorgeous. 

ddavidv
ddavidv UltimaDork
10/12/23 7:58 a.m.

You should tell us where this is.

Aaron_King
Aaron_King GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
10/12/23 10:51 a.m.

In reply to ddavidv :

Its the Southern Texas Motorcycle Museum in Edinburg Texas.  Hopefully the link works, its blocked for me at work.  Its not big and run by a guy that has a motorcycle shop next door.  There was a hand written note saying to text a number and someone would be over to open the place up.  Dude came over, unlocked the door, turned on the lights and said take all the time you want.  Had the whole place to myself.  It was mostly Harley and Indian stuff with a smattering of Italian bikes.  They do have Fonda's bike from Easy Rider there, that was cool to see.  

Before I left the guy that opened the place came over and we talked for a good while.  He drag races a Harley, and keeps the stuff in the museum in working order for some Dr.  In the lobby there is a 1200 BMW bike of some sort that the shop owner put a turbo and meth injection on, said it was about 250 hp.  What started the whole conversation was me asking who burned off the tread on the back tire on a Ducati 999 in the lobby.  He got a big grin on his face and said "Me probably".

I have a bunch of other pics if anyone is interested.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
S4YeYxdIMyTJCSYmxezaQRBMY68CLLbT9emgIu3QCnnlJnUM6uZ3j9yrzbQIg5b2