Mental
Mental SuperDork
6/4/09 10:58 a.m.

Stole this from a local bike board;

Some comments from that thread;

"Hang up and ride"

"Maybe she's been there, done that enough...I dunno. Maybe just preparing the phone for camera mode for the next corner? "

"idk. my bff jill."

"iPhone commercial - "When you want to calculate lean angles, we have an app for that"

"ok, next turn medium decreasing radius"

""Hi..what cha doin?.....no I just out with John on his bike...no I can talk...I am soooo bored....We're in, like Tennesee...and there are no outlet malls anywhere.... I know!....No...he wanted to ride this by himself and I said'Leave me at home with the kids all weekend, I don't think so' ....I mean who am I? Kate Goslen?.....oh my god for sure...in a red bikini...."

"She's texting a hand surgeon for when she goes down & needs a replacement claw. "

"I'm just impressed the dude's draggin knee, two up, on a Kanatuna. "

Please, add your own.

MrJoshua
MrJoshua SuperDork
6/4/09 11:06 a.m.

"Yeah, this new guy I'm dating said something about showing me how a real man rides, I wish he would hurry up and get to the fast part" -Sabine

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
6/4/09 11:38 a.m.

"Yeah, we're rushing to the hospital now.... I can't believe I crazy-glued my ass to the bike"

MCarp22
MCarp22 Reader
6/4/09 12:51 p.m.

That's no chick, it's a small boy!

mistanfo
mistanfo Dork
6/4/09 1:09 p.m.

Seeing that makes me want to put some sticky rubber on the Strom and try to drag a knee. But I don't think that my legs are long enough. I'll be grinding bits away long before I get a knee even close.

wherethefmi
wherethefmi HalfDork
6/5/09 9:17 a.m.

You sure about that?

HappyAndy
HappyAndy Reader
6/7/09 11:54 p.m.

Thats nothin

jim1234
jim1234 New Reader
6/8/09 6:02 a.m.

Whatever the person sitting behind is doing is just cool . What I am really thinking is how is that person maintaining a balance ?

wherethefmi
wherethefmi HalfDork
6/10/09 7:12 p.m.
HappyAndy wrote: Thats nothin

And THATS why I love the goldwing!!!

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand New Reader
6/14/09 2:01 p.m.
wherethefmi wrote:
HappyAndy wrote: Thats nothin
And THATS why I love the goldwing!!!

It couldn't be the sewing machine smooth ride, adjustable air suspension, decent tunes or wait, I don't need a intercom to talk to my passenger.....makes it nice though, and my neighbors don't want to lynch me when I go to work at 3:30 in the morning. And I can sneak up on the dogs with it.

Oh and that thing the guy in the second picture is doing, pointing at his head.....it's about the equivalent of flipping the bird, actually from what I'm told it's worse than the bird, a friend of mines mother in law supposedly got pulled over in germany for doing that. funny stuff.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GT9JCBOqFecSs2E9hZp9y2IjGFELuCrhdNDTIOo9TWREPBqjoAe08JdVhjHfrJGa