1 2
newold_m (Forum Supporter)
newold_m (Forum Supporter) New Reader
4/26/20 4:11 a.m.

AAA is also giving 20% off for 2 months. 

aw614
aw614 Reader
5/14/20 8:30 a.m.

Geico ended up giving me a net rate increase of 25 or so dollars. Their giveback credit wasn't really much when they jacked the rate up over 100 dollars and then applied the discount. 

USAA gave me back $100, not much, but I will take it.

Cactus
Cactus HalfDork
5/14/20 8:34 a.m.

I got $75 from Safeco.

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/14/20 8:34 a.m.

I guess I should probably have a word with my agent as a lot of companies advertise premium rebates but my current insurer seems to be very quiet on that front.

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
5/14/20 9:02 a.m.

We have Auto-Owners Insurance through an independent agent. I haven't heard anything about a rebate.

I just activated a user profile on the Auto-Owners Insurance website. No information there other than a statement that they are doing rebates pending regulatory approval in your individual state. My payment history doesn't show any rebates.

We are back up to five cars, with two drivers. My son still only has a learner's permit, so they don't count him, fortunately. I don't know what I'm going to be paying for the WRX.

We usually get a discount by paying the whole year at once, but it's coming due June 14th. I'll just be going back to work, so I won't be able to do that this time. As always, we are having the agent shop our policy around before renewal next month.

nimblemotorsports
nimblemotorsports HalfDork
5/14/20 9:30 a.m.
bobzilla said:

Safeco REALLY cares. 15% of the last 2 months payments... or about $35. I'm going out on the town tonight!

I got $55 back from them.  Going out on the town to drive in circles?  lol    btw, my landlord discounted my shop rent by 12% for May.  Gosh, hope he is still doing ok collecting rent payments while at home or at the golf course which are still open.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
PmhtbUKNTLk3l5DeVKVpu1gAxzbh3M6CVV8VMLJhdcpazUmMH0kgin8LjRaLkSc9