Bumboclot
Bumboclot New Reader
6/3/10 9:27 p.m.
carguy123
carguy123 SuperDork
6/3/10 9:33 p.m.

And here I thought I was clicking a link to see a Datsun B110 or something like that.

grimmelshanks
grimmelshanks Reader
6/3/10 10:21 p.m.

body like a datsun? 510? 240z? fairlady?

Jamesc2123
Jamesc2123 Reader
6/4/10 8:05 a.m.

my friend's family in Ithaca has one of those. Their pit bull likes to pick it up with its mouth and bring it to the living room if he wants to play.

Carguy: there are no such interesting cars in Ithaca, the salt and potholes see to that.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/4/10 8:37 a.m.

What kills me is the poster was obviously linked to the internet somehow... checking the spelling/definition of "chiwawa" and "datsun" would have been rather easy.

Kia_racer
Kia_racer HalfDork
6/4/10 8:39 a.m.

Chihuahua = an annoying little POS!

dimeadozen
dimeadozen New Reader
6/4/10 9:28 a.m.

The seller is correct- anything with a body like a Datsun does require a lot of attention. They tend to require patches in the rockers, grinding out PO applied Bondo, and the bushings in the door hinges usually need to be replaced.

slantvaliant
slantvaliant HalfDork
6/4/10 9:51 a.m.

There is/was a racing class for it!

Zia Park Weiner/Chihuahua Top Dog Challenge

I think Chiweenie is the accepted term.

Too bad it probably doesn't qualify for the Wiener Nationals

John Brown
6/4/10 9:56 a.m.

Shouldn't they hold the Wiener Nationals in Gainesville?

John Brown
6/4/10 9:57 a.m.

I wonder if Hebrew National is a sponsor.

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/4/10 10:05 a.m.
Kia_racer wrote: Chihuahua = an annoying little POS!

HEY HE'S MY ANNOYING LITTLE POS! lol and at nearly 20lbs he doesn't qualify for handbag duty. Of coarse the fact he's bigger than 2 of our rat terriers doesn't hurt anything, a little noisy when you walk in the door, but a sweetheart after that. I love em to death.

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/4/10 10:07 a.m.

Heck he even went to the challenge one year, wasn't even bothered by the uncorked cars, at least until someone got the rotary to shoot a bit of fire out the tailpipe, he wasn't to fond of that.

WilD
WilD HalfDork
6/4/10 10:59 a.m.

I <3 little doggies. That CL add makes me sad. Sending a dog to the pound (after 8 years no less) is like abandoning a child at gitmo. :(

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
amI4vY2LPCUTZutAQskQc4LbtAvpCeJkB5k1g4p27IhP3lYWJKFgcw6NWDDa7qqn