EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
12/9/16 4:55 a.m.

Canoe deleted

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson MegaDork
12/9/16 7:31 a.m.

Can your gutter cleaner remove canoes?

I just get up on the roof with the leaf blower and blow them out. I then pay for leaf clean up and it gets taken away with that.

I used to do my own leaves, but with so many trees the chiropractor bills (even before back surgery) cost more than the $120-150 to totally clean up my yard. I honestly don't know how yard people make money.

90BuickCentury
90BuickCentury Reader
8/23/23 7:40 a.m.
mubeenahmad said:

In reply to Adrian_Thompson :

What is the average cost associated with professional gutter cleaning services, and what factors can affect this cost?

Average cost is equal to one fifth purchase price of a canoe. After 5yrs of DIY, you can purchase your own canoe. Once you own a canoe, you can set it in the gutter and use the paddles to expel the leaves, assuming your gutter is large enough to hold your canoe and support the weight. This is why I built extra wide gutters on my house. I cut up free washers and dryers and welded them to the eaves of my house. It looks bad and my neighbors all hate me now, but now I can have fun cleaning out the leaves in my gutter while enjoying my canoe-ride. Highly recommend. 

90BuickCentury
90BuickCentury Reader
8/24/23 7:32 a.m.
wajid_khan said:

Are there any regional or seasonal variations in gutter cleaning costs, and if so, what should homeowners expect in terms of price fluctuations?

No, the Federal Government sets the price nationally, at one fifth canoe per cleaning. For more info, read up on the Federal Gutter Cleaning and Canoe Act of 1997 Mazda Miata, it will have all the answers you seek. 

TJL (Forum Supporter)
TJL (Forum Supporter) Dork
8/24/23 7:35 a.m.

In reply to 90BuickCentury :

Are you sure? I really need to clean my miata gutters. They are full of canoes and nobody has been able to help me! If only someone could link me to a gutter cleaning service that specializes in miata gutters.  

90BuickCentury
90BuickCentury Reader
8/24/23 10:12 a.m.
TJL (Forum Supporter) said:

In reply to 90BuickCentury :

Are you sure? I really need to clean my miata gutters. They are full of canoes and nobody has been able to help me! If only someone could link me to a gutter cleaning service that specializes in miata gutters.  

I'm sure one of the previous 2 commentors have a link or 3 that they are just dieing to share..., although they are probably more BMW E36 M3 related...

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
k4sB2UMRDpp7JwErcUkZIgTdKLi8iTC0oKmC7Th8cY9dwAjdgOko1LpWzqUxUhss