DustoffDave
DustoffDave Reader
8/23/09 1:59 a.m.

For work:

For home:

grinch77
grinch77 Reader
8/23/09 7:53 a.m.
gamby wrote: I've been on an all-black skate shoe thing for the past few years. I've had Vans, Globe, Fallen, Etnies and I'm gonna try some DC's next. I usually have a "kick around" pair and a pair that I skate(board) in--I don't wear those in public because they usually look like hell. I've gravitated toward the all-black stuff because as a 37 y/o skateboarder I don't want to be wearing the flashy shoes a 14 y/o skateboarder wears.

Check out the Circa combat division there cheap and a damn good skate/all around shoe.

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/23/09 8:12 a.m.

plus the vans with skulls, punk rock show $hit kickers, and my every day steel toe doc martens industrial work boots.

gamby
gamby SuperDork
8/23/09 10:29 a.m.
grinch77 wrote:
gamby wrote: I've been on an all-black skate shoe thing for the past few years. I've had Vans, Globe, Fallen, Etnies and I'm gonna try some DC's next. I usually have a "kick around" pair and a pair that I skate(board) in--I don't wear those in public because they usually look like hell. I've gravitated toward the all-black stuff because as a 37 y/o skateboarder I don't want to be wearing the flashy shoes a 14 y/o skateboarder wears.
Check out the Circa combat division there cheap and a damn good skate/all around shoe.

Do they have a decent level of cushion in the sole? I was really impressed w/ the comfort/cushion level of the Etnies. Also--do they tend to run true to size?

I'll have to look into what local shops carry Circa. Thanks for the tip.

grinch77
grinch77 Reader
8/23/09 12:39 p.m.

The heel has pretty good cushioning and the toe area is pretty descent as well.They have a nice gum sole with tons on grip and feel.As for sizing they are pretty true to size.I'm on my fourth pair of Tre's now if that says any thing.These are the ones I wear.

http://www.k5.com/getproduct.asp?p=23330&ptid=25&b=30&partnerid=85&campaignname=Froogle&campaigntype=Froogle&utm_source=Froogle&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=vendor_links

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
8/23/09 6:49 p.m.

I absolutely loved my Etnies. I had some pro skater's signature shoe, and they were the most comfortable thing in the world...I wore them for 3 years until they wore out.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
kqTb60wm9jzAG8TSxRfdxPEFxLNiAc9lx8Kkf5ikDk4iZUXiK82GqcPusHzbeAHV