1 2 3
STM317
STM317 UberDork
1/28/21 4:05 a.m.

Most of mine have already been mentioned (cordless impact, 6 in 1 driver, flex-head gearwrenches) but I use my 80V Kobalt cordless leaf blower all the time

Clean up after mowing, leaf blowing in the fall, cleaning the patio if the wife randomly decides she wants to eat outdoors, sweeping the garage, getting cobwebs/birds nests out of the underside of the porch roof, drying wet vehicles, stoking bonfires, etc

Carbon (Forum Supporter)
Carbon (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
1/28/21 5:56 a.m.

I use my bosch 3/8" e impact a lot, my palm master palm ratchet, my air chisel more than I'd like, tap and die sets pretty frequently, but my power probe is probably the one thing that qualifies most for this thread. Its a fantastic tool, everyone should have one (and they're pretty cheap nowadays). 

Woody (Forum Supportum)
Woody (Forum Supportum) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/29/21 11:53 a.m.

I have some super long 3/8" socket extensions, like one, two and three feet. I don't use them that often, but when I need them, they tend to save the day.

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
Robbie (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/29/21 2:00 p.m.

I've been thinking about this a few days, and I think this one is my answer. Wow do I use it a lot. How big do I need to drill that hole? What size bit for this tap? What nut will fit this bolt? etc. I even use it for conversions sometimes. What is the smallest drill bit hole size a 12mm bolt will fit through? I use this thing all. the. time. 

https://www.amazon.com/StainlessTown-Screw-Drill-Rivet-Combo/dp/B01BMYMLQS/ref=sr_1_44?_encoding=UTF8&c=ts&dchild=1&keywords=Thread+Gauges&qid=1611950175&s=industrial&sr=1-44&ts_id=256422011

jwagner (Forum Supporter)
jwagner (Forum Supporter) Reader
1/29/21 4:31 p.m.

tester (Forum Supporter)
tester (Forum Supporter) Reader
1/29/21 8:14 p.m.

In reply to gearheadmb :

I like the GreenLee and Klein versions of the multi screwdriver. They have better bits than the super  cheep ones. 

Aaron_King
Aaron_King GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/30/21 11:54 a.m.

In reply to Robbie (Forum Supporter) :

Currently unavailable, crap.

P3PPY
P3PPY GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/29/22 10:14 a.m.

Thank you all for your suggestions. BIL is now getting that brand scraper and the hole size measurer

Trent
Trent PowerDork
12/29/22 1:46 p.m.

My most used tool by a large margin.

If it is more than 5 feet from my hand I am probably in the restroom. 

AClockworkGarage
AClockworkGarage Dork
12/29/22 10:53 p.m.

I bought this on a whim. I use it all the time.

mainlandboy
mainlandboy Reader
12/30/22 1:52 p.m.

I got this work light from Costco last year and it is fantastic:

I pretty much just use the light bar head attachment, but I use it often.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
zmNpKFRncHm0tcI0JCNIOpPYMPUkfT6moxHRbv3jVb7A7cjK7iCgO0SiQaounBD7