1 2
mtn
mtn Dork
2/3/09 9:56 p.m.
pete240z wrote:
Joe Gearin wrote: The Cheese Castle is the hub of healthy living! They even have a full service bar, for when you get tired of cheese/sausage shopping!
i ate lunch at a crappy subway down the road and then stopped and got some cheese. THEN i saw the food counter and was mad. NEXT time.......(Better than the Brat Stop?)

The Brat Stop is AMAZING

RossD
RossD New Reader
2/4/09 10:51 a.m.

I am from wisconsin and love cheese and stupid stories so here it goes: A friend from high school told me that his aunt and uncle went to Hawaii for a wedding. They said the cheese at the reception was awesome and asked the place what kind of cheese it was. The answer was Kaukauna. Which just happens to be the town 10 miles down the highway from where they were from (I am from kaukauna ), but since the Hawaiian said it in a Hawaiian pronounciation, they didnt recognize the name. They orded some. So long story short, they received a package from Kaukauna cheese that was shipped from wisconsin to hawaii and back to wisconsin. I dont know how much it cost but it couldnt have been cheap.

Mozzarella whips are my favorite, need to be fresh though.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2dwLZpw1i5lA3tFySd8TzQ77lFx8Onrxh13AVhlB3l27HQavCqpnpKJbdy3CUxtU